nine

Niall's POV:

The day has been peaceful and relaxing. I've been waiting for Liam to come back, and I feel like the hours have gone by way too slow. I feel like every hour is actually two hours passing and every minute is ten minutes.

Something is either really wrong with me or I'm just obsessed with my sugar daddy/boyfriend. It's probably that I'm obsessed with my sugar daddy/boyfriend, but is that a good or bad thing?

I know Liam is in love with me and I'm in love with him, but being obsessed with him is kinda far off. Although, what if he's obsessed with me?

What if Liam steals my clothes that he gave me, after I wear them, and inhales my scent as he jerks off? It's farfetched but it could be possible that he does that, and it's kinda hot to be honest because I would do that with Liam's clothes since he has an amazing scent.

Everyday, I'm turning more into a sëx-crazed maniac and I might like it, no, I might love it. It's a great feeling being and acting so dirty with Liam. When I think of Liam, it makes me feel so dominant sometimes, which I'm not, I'm definitely a submissive in this relationship.

I know about the BDSM lifestyle and the kinks and stuff, I'm not too uncultured. Plus, Liam had that searched on his laptop, so maybe he's wanting to go into such a lifestyle with me? I wouldn't mind. It sounds perfect and hot, so I'd be up for it.

In reality, I would just tell him to start the lifestyle with me. This thought really turns me on. Thank god Liam gave Louis the permission to help out my bad problems.

I walk into the guest room, or, I guess, Louis and Harry's room, and see Louis helping himself out while he watches evident porn. I step up to him and plop down next to him on the bed after closing and locking the door behind me.

"Ah, does little Nialler need help," Louis asked seductively as he flicked his wrist when he continues to help himself as the video's sound filled the room with groans and moans coming from the sexy guys on his laptop.

"If you can help me, then yes."

He sets the laptop down on his side table, thankfully the top of it is empty, to then lay down so his face is in front of my swelling, uncut cöck.

"Little Nialler's pretty cöck sure is long and thick already," he states as he pulls off the rest of his worn boxers as I threw mine on the floor.

"It sure is," I groaned softly as he slowly kitten-licked the tip of my erect cöck.

"L-Louis can I h-help you," I shuttered as he took about an inch of me in his mouth before a pop sound goes off. My cöck flicks out of his warm mouth.

"As in sixty-nine? Then okay." I blushed faintly as we adjusted our positions so now his much lengthier, cut cöck is in my face. "I don't come easily like you and Liam," Louis told me before engulfing my whole length in his mouth, causing me to gasp out a loud moan.

"Someone's great at this.." I whisper to myself before engulfing his cöck into my mouth, moaning at the taste and from the pleasure he's giving me.

Louis swirls his tongue along the length of my cöck, sucking and bobbing his head up and down on me like a professional as I'm already nearing my climax. He knows I'm about to come since I'm shuddering more than before, so he stops and immediately moans louder than I have, like ever.

I smiled to myself as I took his whole length into my mouth and as I finger-fück him, he groans softly from the pleasure he's receiving from me. I'm quite impressive.

"Fück, you're so good at this... Liam is s-so lucky." I smirked slightly as I continued my, slightly, professional work on his sweet cöck.

He grips my hair as he's whimpering, and I slap his left ass cheek to glance at my cöck as he looked at me, so he can finish me off as well. He nodded softly before engulfing me again and I instantly come into his mouth after just two seconds, moaning and writhing from his mouth still around my pleasured self as he releases his salty, clear come into my mouth.

I swallowed and he swallowed before we both smiled at each other in ecstasy. "That was wonderful," Louis slurred as he rested his head on the pillow cushion in a full daze.

"Thank you, Louis. Liam will be back soon, but I really appreciated this," I told him as I slipped back on my boxers.

"Don't mention it, mate. Whenever you need help when Liam isn't here, come find me in here." I nodded softly with a smile then left with the door closing behind me.

I walked back into the room and once I entered, I see a worried Liam on the bed. When the carpeted-floor creaks as I took a step, he looks up and quickly jumps into my arms, pushing me against the wall. "I thought you left me," He whispered harshly as his eyes grew wide in his rosy-colored face.

"I'm sorry... I was with, Lou-Louis.." I looked down but he brought my face back up by placing his lips onto mine.

"You're getting fücked whether you like it or not.." He growled before ripping off his and my clothes.

I feel like we're already in this BDSM lifestyle. Oh fück yes.

~*~

So! Some Nouis smut, Liam being all scary and stuff. Fun times.

I'm really happy that this is getting loads of reads and votes!! Its really appreciated!! :)