thirty-four [!]

Niall's POV:

"Will you marry me, Niall James Horan?"

That question rang inside of my head. Goosebumps and a smile were slowly making their way on my face and body as Liam stares at me with his beautiful smile. How could I say no? "Yes, Liam. I would love to marry you."

He stands up quickly, after slipping the ring on my finger, placing his lips onto mine as he continues to smile.

Louis sniffles at the sight. "I knew this day would come."

Harry then steps into the kitchen with a worried look. "What's going onx" he asked as liam and I are still kissing.

“They're engaged," Louis answered with a bright smile growing on his face. Harry slowly forms one on his face as well. "Let's go check on Hunter and Isabelle,” Louis says before leaving the room with Harry, carrying his food along with him.

I slowly pulled away from the long kiss, wanting to breath. Liam whines in the process as he pushes out his bottom lip, making a pout. "I wanted a longer kiss, baby."

A blush appeared on my face. "I know you did, but I needed my breath."

He chuckled as he held onto my waist. "Right, sorry," he apologies with the same pout.

I shake my head slowly. "It's alright." I peck his lips slowly before he pulled me closer to his body.

“Why don't we celebrate this engagement with some sëx?"

I shrugged from his suggestion. "Hunter is in the room  though."

He smirks. "Louis and Harry can handle him as we do our business."

I smirked a little with him. "Alright." He picks me up bridle style before walking back to our room. I left my food behind on the island.

Once liam walks in, he notices that Hunter isn't in his crib. "He's most likely with uncle louis and harry." I nodded before he threw me onto the waterbed. It's really wonderful. "What would you like to do today," he asks as he locks the door before taking off his morning clothes, which isn't a lot.

I do the same. "What do you suggest, daddy?" He thinks while standing at the end of the bed, fully naked as his erection faces me, calling my name to fix its problem. "How about you fix my problem first, then you can do whatever you want with me."

I giggled as I looked at his sexy face. "Sounds like a great idea. Come over here." He obeys by crawling onto the bed and on top of me until his cöck reaches where my mouth is.

"when you're ready bab- fück.." I had quickly taken my wet mouth around his large and lengthy cöck, moaning at the wonderful taste as Liam holds onto the headboard. "Why are you so good at taking me, baby?" He whines as I swirl my tongue all around his length, a pop sound going off as I take him out of my mouth, licking the tip of it like a kitten afterwards.

"I've sucked it too many times, that's why,” I answer before taking him back into my mouth, him shuddering in response as he growls.

"You can never suck my delicious cöck too many times, baby.." he breathed out as I continued.

I slowly poke a finger at his hole, moaning as I take more of his cöck down my wet throat, him nearly falling down on top of my face as he almost loses his grip. "f-fück, baby..." He moans roughly as I slowly start to finger-fück him.

"I want to b-be inside of y-you," he growled before removing himself from me, now getting in between my legs. “This was enough prep you cöckslut." He slammed into me, causing me to push a pillow against my face to hide my cry of both pain and pleasure. "Damn, you're tight," he growled out again before slowly fücking in and out of me.

"Why'd you have to do th-that," I said weakly as I pushed the pillow off of my face.

He smirks. "I can do what I please to my precious baby. As long as I don't make him bleed..." he leans down and kisses my nose gently before quickening his thrusts.

"You're lucky that you're sexy, daddy, shït..." I mumbled as he rocked into me, us both moving since we are on a water bed.

"Oh, I know, baby. Sexy and yours." He slams into me once. I bite my lower lip, so I don't whine again, making the older man smirk above me. "Want me to go harder?"

I shook my head quickly.

He smiles. "Okay. I'll listen to your nod but only this time."

I smiled before he increased his speed. Moans escaped me as he rocked into me at just the right speed and angle, fitting his huge erection inside of me.

The feeling of him inside me is new every single time. It's better. It's amazing. It's breathtaking,and I love Liam to death and with my whole heart.

"Baby." Liam shakes his large, left hand in front of my face, making me escape my thoughts. "Why were you spacing out," he asks with a smile, rocking in and out of me slowly still.

"Just thinking about how our sëx is always new and great and how I love you so much."

He blushes and grins. "I know it always is,and I love you so much too." He leans down and pecks my lips before revamping his speed again. "I was about to come too. This load will definitely be bigger now."

I smirked at his statement, moaning under my breath. "I can't wait for the load." He nods and starts scrunching his face up, his I'm about to come face. I feel myself about to come as well.

He quickly pulls out after I shoot my load on my chest and stomach. He shoots his own sticky, rope-like come on my torso and lips afterwards, moaning loud enough to the point of me never wanting it to stop.

He leans down again, placing his lips against my sticky ones. He licks the substance off of my lips, soon stopping the kiss slowly. "Shower now," he asks with a low voice.

"Shower now.”

~*~

Smut for the chapter that took too long!

The chapters won't be made for weeks, maybe, since I have my other stories so, why don't you go check those out? They're called Little Princess and I'm sure that you'll love them ;)

Until the next chapter, I love you all! <3

Thank you for almost 25k reads btw. means a lot :) <3