twenty-eight

Niall's POV:

After the long talk with Louis, Harry, my mom and I, we decided to call Zayn and Josh to rescue my dad, in which we are doing right now and honestly, I'm pumped up and ready to kill this whole crew of bastards for Niall's and my Dad's sake.

"So. We go in, kill every single wolf we see then afterward, save your dad and have a reunion party with ice cream and all that?"

I nod gently at Zayn's question.

"Awesome," he whispered loudly as we all smiled.

"So are you all ready for this break in?" Everyone nods as we're already transformed.

"Alright. On my count you guys. We have only one shot, but I know that we can do this." Everyone nods again before I start the countdown.

"3..2..1!"

~*~

Niall's POV:

While biting my nails nervously, I'm cooped up in the little room that Liam told me to go in. I have a really stupid thought that everyone could be injured and or captured but really, I'm so glad that my thoughts never are real, because I'm clueless, honestly, really clueless.

Whenever I think for a long time, I usually think of cute things, like rainbows, unicorns, sexy guys, like Liam, and food. If I'm being honest, I'm thinking of so many cute things right now, it's not even funny. It may seem like I'm rambling in my thoughts, which is what I usually do because of the situation I am in, but who doesn't in a situation like this?

I decided to be brave, since I'm bored, so I climb out of the little room, and once I get out of the closet, I notice Liam laying there, out of breath, chest heaving rapidly as heavy breathes escape him. My body instantly fills up with worry, making me gasp quietly, which Liam notices and he quickly gets up from the bed to pull me into a slow hug.

"Liam, is your dad safe? Is he here?" I feel him smile against my neck.

"My dad is here, and he's safe and sound." He squeezes me somewhat tighter I smile along with him.

"That's fantastic, daddy, but something seems wrong.."

Liam pulls away from the hug as he sighs.  "We just got injured, it's no big deal, but I may need to bathe in salt water. It helps."

I smirked. "Can I come in with you when you decide to take that bath, daddy?" He let out a small chuckle.

"I'd love for you to come in with me." A smile appeared on my face before I placed a small kiss to his plump lips, which are slightly swollen.

"Did you get punched?" I ask softly.

"Yeah.. I read that a long, lingering kiss from your lover should help it." My cheeks start to burn slowly.

"Well. Are you sure it works, or are you trying to steal a big kiss from your baby?"

He chuckled again. "Both are a yes." I giggled.