FIVE

Even more teasing for you all this chapter. Again, I love you all so so much. Btw this version will be 15 chapters (possibly more) so, they'll be together around chapter 10, maybe. Enjoy x

×

"Maybe we'll actually be screwing around soon."

Liam had walked off to his working space after those words which made Niall blush, the blonde lad walking over to his office while thinking about way too many things.

Why must Liam be such a tease? Will he be like this tonight when Louis is over with, possibly, Zayn? Could I do something to stop him from acting this way? Is there even a way to stop this man from being so sexual towards me? Maybe I could tease him back? That would just make things worse for you, Niall. Idiot.

The blonde man slumps down on his chair and sighs heavily, turning on his computer while his thoughts are still running around in his head. He doesn't want to be with Liam, a grown man, for many reasons.

It can cause a lot of trouble with work, it can ruin the way people think about the both of them, and he doesn't want things to get awkward if they break up; if they were to date. There's a lot of bad things that can happen if they do, and Niall doesn't want him or Liam to be hurt.

There's some pluses to dating each other though, of course there are: Liam spoiling him, sneaking around and giving each other stealthy kisses and touches, eventually, good sëx.

Niall may be young, 18, but he has had some wonderful times with other guys. Since Liam is older though, he is more experienced with a lot of things, and that could be anything.

But Niall enjoys sëx. He loves the passionate kind with gentle kisses, the slow pace, turning fast and hard, the loves bites. Everything. He may even crave it, but he doesn't like to discuss it.

If Liam were to know about his craves, he would pounce onto him and show him what's good in sëx; Niall knows that for sure. He loves the experiences though, and Liam is sure to have had many, which, mentally, excites him.

But he can't do this, he can't think about Liam in that type of way, he can't do anything with him that involves sëx or just quick kisses. It could turn out bad for himself, and Liam.

Perhaps though, maybe Niall likes the danger. And maybe. Liam may like it as well; the sneaking around, the passionate love making, the sweet, amazing kisses. Maybe, just maybe, Liam enjoys that, just as much as the blonde, young man.

Niall shuts down his computer and rubs his eyes while sighing to himself, groaning as well. It has been a long day for him, and thankfully, Liam only came in once through it.

He didn't want him to bother him, to pretty much tease him (which is what he did when he can in the one time), but Liam can do whatever he can; which is what he thinks. Niall can control him as well. Which is what he'll do.

The older man steps into the younger one's office, sporting a big grin as he leans against the near wall. "I'm sure you missed me being here, as I only came once." Niall rolls his eyes and stands up, grabbing his case.

"It was actually quite pleasant and peaceful, since you weren't in here. Thank you for that, Payne." His grin turns into a smirk, making the blonde frown. Liam is quite confusing on how he thinks about certain things; and words.

"I'm sure you missed me though, I mean, who wouldn't miss seeing me? I make everyone smile, no matter what." Niall chuckles, rolling his eyes again while heading toward his door, Liam following him of course.

"Where did this big ego come from, Liam? Did you hit your head, making you more of a douche?" Liam raises his hands in defense, laughing softly at the blonde's retort. That certainly surprised him.

"No. I just have a big ego and I decided to bring it out today. Is something wrong though? I don't want to anger you or upset you in any way."

Niall glances at Liam, and his eyes have turned soft, also showing worry. The blonde cannot help but feel his heart jump at Liam's sudden change in emotion, just because he may be feeling down.

"No, its just--" Niall bites his lower lip, sighing as Liam presses the elevator button. The man's eyes are still focused on the younger man. "You keep on teasing me and it makes me off. I get that you are trying to be sexy and you are trying to get into my pants Liam, but-"

"Oh, no no, Niall. I didn't mean it in that way; I like teasing people. You are just too cute, and you are the best one to tease because of how flustered and giggly you get."

Niall, of course, blushes and giggles softly, but he quickly stops and looks down as the elevator doors open. Then, Liam's smirk comes back as they start to go down, Niall's cheeks a dark pink shade.

"You have proven my point, Ni, I hope you know that." Niall glances at him again, but he nods, standing closer to the interesting man. He bites his top lip and looks up at him, Liam looking back down with a slight smile. The blonde, slowly, leans in close, not knowing what he is doing, as Liam leans in as well.

"Niall!" A light voice shouts from the other side of the doors after they open, the two quickly looking ahead. They're definitely, clearly blushing.

"Hi, Lou." Niall says softly, scurrying out of the elevator and walking with him, leaving Liam behind as he follows them at a slow pace.

Was Niall just about to kiss him first? What if they would've kissed? Did Niall even want to really kiss him? Liam surely wants to kiss the blonde, but he isn't sure about Niall's feelings.

The older man catches feelings very quickly, but when he has them, they stick. So when he first saw Niall, well, he fell hard and fast. He didn't want to admit it but, he did. So now he will never stop thinking about what just happened.

Would Niall have really kissed him?