TWELVE

Three more chapters after this, plus, maybe, bonus ones afterward :) I hope everyone liked this second version. I love you all. Enjoy x

"Hot tub!" Niall says, giggling into Liam's hand after the man clasps it over his mouth. Its later in the night and they shouldn't be so loud after this long day that everyone experienced. Especially the two of them after their second time together.

"Do you need me to duck tape your mouth, love? A lot of people are sleeping and I don't want to get in trouble." Niall sighs and nods, slipping off his shirt and trunks, leaving on his panties.

They might as well only wear underwear as they are alone. Liam is only wearing boxers though.

"I'm sorry, Li. I just get excited when I see a hot tub; they are my guilty pleasure when it comes to relaxing perfectly." Liam rubs Niall's bottom slowly and taps it gently.

"It is alright, love, don't worry about it. Get in while I get us towels." The blonde nods an kisses his man's cheek before slowly slipping into the hot tub, sighing in relief at the relaxation.

After Liam grabs the towels, he eases into the warm pool of water with his lover, sighing in relief as well at the wonderful tub. "This was very much needed." He states while Niall rests his head on his left shoulder.

Liam smiles and kisses his head, wrapping an arm around his waist, then he pulls him closer. The two sit there in silence for a few minutes before Niall decides to speak up.

"I'm having the most perfect time and it has only been a day, Li. You are making it even better though." Liam grins while Niall looks into his eyes.

"Same here, my love. You are making this more perfect, but I wish that we could do more things; since you like to sleep at ten." Niall purses his lips and glares at him playfully.

"Well I like to get up early because then less people would be awake; more silence for me." Liam shrugs while chuckling.

"I guess you are right, my love. People can be quite loud sometimes." Niall's cheeks darker because of Liam's words, burying his his head in the crook of the man's neck.

"We were just loud in our room, though." Liam bites his lip then smirks, squeezing the blonde's side as he sighs shakily. He isn't wrong, at all.

"I like you being loud though; shows that you like how much I pleasure you. I pleasure you a lot." Niall giggles and wraps his arms around the brunette's waist, humming quietly.

"You really do. You pleasure me and spoil me a lot." Liam smiles and kisses the blonde's head, pulling him even closer into his side somehow.

He wants to pleasure him, love him, and spoil him, because the blonde deserves all of that; he even deserves to be happy because of the man. Other thing can make the blinde happy, but Liam wants to be his main focus.

"I'm your sugar daddy, that's what I'm supposed to do; spoil you and love you."

A/N: Chapter cut in half because reasons 👀