twenty-one

Scene #4

Niall's POV:

I wake up in a cold and slightly lit-up room to only figure out that I'm in the basement in the same living room after opening my tired eyes. I stretch out my arms after sitting up on the couch and when I hear the door open behind me, a small smile appears on my face.

"Guess who," Liam asks softly in my ear after placing his warm hands over my eyes.

"Liam," I answer, and he chuckles.

"Correct, you deserve a nice, short kiss." He then jumps over the couch to then straddle my hips with a smirk.

"Or do you want to have even more fun," he asks in a low voice as we stare into each other's eyes.

"What do you mean by that, is the question." He grins while sliding off his belt from his black pants, to then bite on it softly after fully taking it off.

"I wanna see if my baby can scream loud enough... enough for me." He licks a stripe of my neck after setting the belt right down next to me.

"I could scream loud for you, as loud as you want me to." He smiles against my neck before starting to suck on it, making quiet gasps appear out of my lips.

He continues sucking on my neck as I attempt to take his pants off, but he does it himself as I feel him smirk against my lips. He then takes off the rest of his clothes to then piece off mine in a quick motion until he straddles my waist again.

"You'll be fine if I use my belt on you, baby?"

I nod my head a little.. "I will be fine, Daddy." He grins softly before pressing his lips against mine again but much more slowly.

I kiss back just as slowly as he pins me down on the wide and long couch. A moan escapes us both since our erections just came into contact.

"You have no idea how bad I want you right now," he breathes against my mouth. I smile up at him. "Flip over for me.." He ordered after gulping thickly. I obeyed, of course, and aimed my ass straight in the air, just for my Daddy.

"Good boy. I know this'll sting but trust me, it'll still feel good." I nod gently against the arm of the couch before I feel his belt against my right cheek. "Count for me. I'll stop when you reach the number I desire." I bit my lip at his words before he smacks the leather roughly against my right ass cheek.

"One..." I managed to say as he chuckled softly. He slaps it again with a loud smack sound echoing the room, and I breath out softly from the rough contact. "Two.."

After fifteen slaps with his belt, I hear the sound of the belt dropping to the floor as tears prickle in my eyes. "You sure did scream on that last one, baby. You alright,” he asked softly as he rubbed my sides slowly.

"I'm alright. Just f-fück me... please..." He nods while I dig my head more into the arm of the couch. As I hear him slip on a condöm and squirt lube on his hand, my whole body shudders from how cold he felt. "Fück me already..." I growled softly, causing Liam to quickly aim his huge cøck at my hole. I feel like I'm the one in heat, Jesus.

He grabs his handcuffs as I'm still facing the couch's arm and after feeling him handcuff my hands together, I moan softly. Why? I'm not sure. "You look so pretty." I smile softly.