thirty-six

[Shorter/Cuter chapters from now on]

Niall

Gladly, I haven't aged since the day liam started playing Life Is Strange, and I'm glad that Liam was telling the truth. I'm now, 21, after all. My years with Liam have been both amazing and weird, and I can't wait for more years to come since we will live a long, never-ending life together. We may have numerous amounts of pups along the way, which will be cute.

Liam has already given birth to the pups, and it was an odd moment in time. There was no blood, they just popped out of him like a balloon flying away because of its loss of air. It was cool, though. He gave birth to two pups, one is a husky type and the other is actually a husky as well. I love huskies.

Liam didn't seem to endure pain, but that'd make sense since he can't die, which is a really great thing to think about, over and over again. Overall, Liam is really taking great care of our baby and huskies. He acts like a little baby when I see him take care of them, and it's honestly very adorable.

I walk into the nursery room and see Hunter playing around with the first born husky, giggling as I sit down next to Liam who is feeding Blake, the youngest out of the two. "You are such a great father, Liam," I say as I pet Blake, looking at Hunter and Dani.

“You are a great mother, Niall."

I smirk and hit his arm lightly. "I know that." He chuckles and continues to feed Blake.

I take Dani as Hunter starts playing with his blocks, feeding Dani as I examine him. "How are these pups so big,” I ask as I look at both Blake and Dani.

“Well, its been two years."

My eyes grow wide. "Really? Wow, time flies..."

He smiles. "When you can never die, yeah," he says.

I sigh happily as I feed Dani. “Do they grow really big?"

He shakes his head. "No, not really. They only grow a few more inches after this, and they are pretty small still."

I nod gently. "I see. Are they because of your... size, even though it's big."

He blushes but surprisingly nods. "Pretty much, yeah. Eleven inches." L

I smirk again. "That's great to know.” He nods while blushing still, setting Blake down as he has finished with feeding him. "Want me to ride that long beast later," I ask quietly before he nods.

"Oh, yes please, baby."

I giggle. "I got ya later. How about after dinner?"

He nods quickly. "Sounds like a great idea." He pecks my lips quickly and turns to Hunter, playing with him now.

I set Dani down next to Blake after feeding her, smiling as they start to clean each other. I scoot next to Liam who is in front of Hunter, playing with the blocks now as I rest my head on Liam's shoulder. "Thank you for this life.” He sighs and nods gently, kissing my head softly.

"You're welcome. You deserved this for what you went through before all of this. You deserved someone sexy, someone who can take care of you, love you, make you feel great and everything you've ever wanted. I'm so glad that I can make you feel that way, at least I hope I have made you feel that way.”

I smile and peck his cheek. “You have made me feel that way. Thank you so damn much."

He grins and kisses my head again. "No problem. Now, what would you like for dinner?"

I smirk. "I'd like a bite of you, but tacos would be nice, again." He chuckles.

"Anything for you my beloved."

~*~

A/N:

Who doesn't like fluffy niam moments? There'll be some for these last four chapters.
I know these will be short but there's never enough happy niam to go around so I'm making the rest of these chapters for this story the cutest and greatest moments.
until the next fluff-filled chapter..

I love you all <3