The Sisterhood

Chapter 1

(Third Person)

Once there was born... a princess in a Kingdom called Corona. All the villagers loved her, specially her parents. But one day, no one know and why. The princess disappeared... kidnapped by an old lady. Some say the lady was a witch that wanted the baby for some kind of spell... However, they didn't have an idea of where she was. So what happened to the little princess?

She was raised by the witch in a tower who also has a child of her own. A little red orange haired girl.

Some years after, they were just like sisters... Who both wanted to discover the world.

The princess was named Rapunzel and Merida was her stepsister. Side by side, they grew up in the tower unknowing about the outside world for they were forbiddened to go in the open-air.

Years passed, and now they're youngsters....

~Rapunzel P.O.V.~

"Come on Pascal, we have some things to do!" I called out to Pascal to help me start doing the chores.

Pascal is my pet chameleon. Mom gave him when I was five so I could have a companion. Well, Merida is a good sister alright, but still, she refuses to do some things with me. She is a lil' bit rough oftentimes especially when mom wouldn't let us go outside. I do wish we can get out of this tower somehow.. The whole place is kinda killing me...

"Pascal, come on now! We're going to be very busy today!" I shouted.

"Merida, you sure you don't wanna help me out with the chores today?" I asked my sister as I walked into her room. Don't get me wrong, but we both have weird hair. I guess there's not much of a difference for both of us, even though we're not related.

"Ugh, Rapunzel, I'm sorry. I'm a little too tired. Maybe later. Don't worry, I promise I'll help." She said as I saw her lying face down on her bed.

"Hope ye understand."

I got a little disappointed but I didn't let it show.

"Oh, that's ok Merida. Uhm, Pascal can help me." I fake smiled but she didn't seem to notice because she didn't even look at me. Why is she suddenly tired today?

"Ok. I, uh, better get a rest for awhile, aye?" Merida answered back.

"Sure sis." I went away sadly. Guess I'm gonna do this alone. I sighed as I started my chores with my song.

Seven A.M., the usual morning line-up
Start on the chores, and sweep 'til the floor's all clean
Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up
Sweep again and by then
It's like seven fifteen
And so I'll read a book
Or maybe 2 or 3
I'll add a few new paintings
To my gallery
I'll play guitar and knit and cook
And basically
Just wonder, when will my life begin?

Then, after lunch, it's puzzles, and darts,and
baking
Paper-mache, a bit of ballet, and chess
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle-making
Then I'll stretch
Maybe sketch
Take a climb
Sew a dress

And I'll re-read the books
If I have time to spare
I'll paint the wall some more
I'm sure there's room somewhere
And then I'll brush, and brush
And brush, and brush my hair
Stuck in the same place I've always been
And I'll keep wonderin'
And wonderin'
And wonderin'
And wonderin'
When will my life begin?

Tomorrow night...
The lights will appear...
Just like they do on my birthday each year...What is it
like...
Out there where they glow...
Now that I'm older...
Mother might just let me go.......

"Hey," I heard Merida. I turned around to meet my stepsister. "Don't worry Rapunzel. Someday we will be able to go see those lights." She smiled at me and I smiled back doubtfully.

"You really think so?"

"I promise we will get outta here and leave this place forever!"

"But what about mother?" My eyes widened in shock and then I looked at her waiting for her answer. Giving her a curious look.

"She's just a cruel mother who doesn't give her daughters their freedom! She's the worst of all women in this world. And I'm not gonna let her take away our freedom."

I looked at her with a concern and at the same time hesitant face. Then before I could say something, she went back to her room. Probably going to sleep again.

After a few minutes....

"Rapunzel, let down your hair!"

Merida went out of her room as soon as she heard mom calling. And her face was like 'Och! Not HER again?!'.

"It's time," I looked at Pascal with a happy look and Merida had no clue of what I was talking about.

"Wait. What do you mean 'it's time'?" Merida asked me then we heard mom calling again.

"Rapunzel? I'm not getting younger down here!"

~Merida P.O.V.~

After evil mom's second call, I asked Rapunzel again of what she's planning to do.

"Well Merida, I'm gonna try asking her to take me to see those floating lights." She said cheerfully. And I was like 'DUH, like mom would ever let us get outta 'ere..'

"Sis, I think that's not a good idea. I mean, hello? Do you really think she'll approve to offer our  free will, more importantly YOUR FREE WILL??" I asked her in this weird accent. I can't describe it. I don't know how and why but I have quite a different accent from the rest of this family.

"We'll never know unless we'll try," she gave me that hopeful look which always irritates me. But she's my sister and I have to support her own decisions. Unlike our deadly mother!

I nodded at her and then...

"Rapunzel!" Speaking of the deadly mother, she gave another call. Sheesh!

"Oh! Coming mother!" Rapunzel sister replied.

/////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I watched a fanmade trailer in youtube about these two girls and i was inspired to write a story so... Yeah the title of the video is The bond Trailer (Rapunzel and Merida Story Preview) by Audrey Spektor. But I'm not trying to copy her story, okay? This is different from hers.

Uhmm. this is kinda my first story to share everyone in wattpad. Well i hope you like it. The inroduction was actually from the fanmade trailer i just watched. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKccCxWCDv0. Some part of the introduction was edited obviously. But most of it was from the video..

Sorry for my grammar. I'm not that kind of expert really. Anyway, if you have any questions about this chapter. just comment below and vote if you like it. ;) thanks for reading.. Love ya guys and I promise to update soon if I wouldn't be lazy... HAHA!

BYE!