I really needed to see her. I haven't seen her since she got out of the hospital. I want to make sure that not only she ok. But that Muncy really did leave.

Flashback.

I growled at the black wolf Infront of me. Her scent was all over him. Which drove my wolf crazy. Just the thought of her being with another male was enough to make me want to rip someone's throat out. And now that I can truly smell her scent on him. Really made me want to kill him.

I was holding back. Knowing that killing a soon to be alpha woukd just start a war. I was not about to make my pack go to war. Even if we are one of the biggest packs in America.

"What are you doing here!?" The black wolf barked at me. His voice was deep for the size of his wolf. It was kind of funny.

I growled. "Your on my turf pup." I knew what I was doing. I was insulting a soon to be alpha. And knowing that he was going to be an alpha ment that he has alpha blood in his system. There for with him being an alpha, it woukd piss him off. US alphas hold our pride very close. That is the 2nd most important thing to ys. That is after out mate.

"But I wasn't doing any harm." He stated. As we circled each other.

It was a very small space to have this 'talk'. We where in my Mates room. Her scent was distracting me. The smell of her blood wasn't doing anything to help it.

Knowing that my Mate was hurt just added to my mood. I wanted to run to her, and hold her in my arms for the first time. But I couldnt. I had to take care of Him first.

"You've seemed to have stumbled into my Mates house." I stated with venom in my voice.

I stopped circling him when my body was in font of her body. Well, not right in front of her. But I was blocking her from him.

"Is that so?" He tilted his head so he could look at her. Which made me move my body to block his vision again. Not wanting his discussing gaze on my mate.

I glared at him as he toke the hint.

"I don't see a mark." He stated. He stood taller. No longer crouching.

I growled in return.

"Ah!" He grinned. Which really looks weird on a wolf. "She doesn't even know about you and..... oh this is just so good. All I have to do is bite and-"

I snapped. I jumped. I blew my lid. I wasn't even going to let him finish that sentence. That is MY MATE! And he was going to talk about marking her. Hell to the no!

So I jumped. My jaw locking around his throat. I toke him by surprise. He tried to kick me off. But I wasn't moving. Even when his claws dug into my stumach. I didn't care. I was beyond pissed.

Right when I was about to rip his throat out. I heard her voice.

"No." It was weak. I needed to get her to the hospital.

Her one little word brought me back from my dark side. Sense was now coming back. Remembering that if I killed this prick, it would lead to war. So I released his throat against my better judgement.

"I want you out of my territory now! Or I will finish you." I glared into his brown wolf eyes. Seeing the fear in them. I knew I did good.

Still holding my pride. I turned my back on him. Which your not suppose to do. It's common sence. But I was more worried about my mate. She was all that mattered.
------
End of flashback.

I know he already left. Clint made sure of that. But I just had to see her. But right before I even reached the back door, the front doorbell rang.

Great who could that be?

I made my way down the long hallway. Passing the kitchen, living room, stairs, library. Finally at the door I yanked it open. Pissed at the person who was keeping me from my mate.

"Yes?" I asked in a pissed voice. But came to a sudden stop. My eyes taking in the people that where standing in front of me.

"Dude who is it?" I heard Clint ask as he came up from behind me. I felt him stop in shock just as I had.

The same question was running through our heads.

What the hell are they doing here?