Chapter 27: Lets Turn Ali Into A Tomato Day

Start from the beginning

He gave me a sheepish grin as he scale arched the nape of his neck.

When I didn't move, Candy spoke up. "What he means is that your hair looks like an exploded version of a nest and you look like shit."

How sweet.

I rolled my eyes at him before trudging to the washroom to tame my hair which I hate to admit did look like an exploded version of a nest. And on top of that I was wet.

Awesome.
******
"Hey, how about we go for a movie?" I asked Sam, Nate and Candy as we sat in the shop, stuffing our mouths with ice-cream.

"Which movie?" Sam asked gulping down her Mont Choco Chip.

We were all sitting in a small ice cream shop named "Kim's Ice-Cream" which was quite known for its ice cream.

Candy got three scoops of butterscotch (as usual), Sam got Mint Choco Chip and Vanilla while Nate and I settled for my favourite; Chocolate Fudge.

"How about Maze Runner: Scorch Trials? I've been waiting for since forever. Plus who doesn't want to see a hot guy in action?" I answered in a dream-like voice as I thought of Dylan O'Brien.

"Oh Definitely. Have you seen Ki Hong Lee? He's one hot guy," Sam replied, fanning herself as if the hotness of both the actors was radiating off her thoughts.

"Don't forget Thomas Brodie-Sangster," I butt in.

"Oh please. You can't daydream about him," Nate spoke up, surprising me.

Sam stopped fanning herself and turned to Nate, raising her eyebrow.

"And why can't I fan girl over Minho?"

Nate seemed to be at a loss of words. I could practically see the gears in his head turning wildly as he searched for a good answer. "Uh, I-because he's Chinese? I mean uh-"

Sam narrowed her eyes at him.

"First of all, that's racist, second of all, he is Korean and I can dream about him as much as I want and third of all, have you seen Chinese people? They are hot!" Sam replied and started fanning herself again.

I stifled my chuckle as I observed the grumpy look on Nate's face.

Did he like her?

I didn't realise that I was starting at Nate until Candy tugged at my forearm, with an equally grumpy expression.

"Stop staring at him. It's creepy," he spoke before continuing to stuff his mouth with ice cream.

Grumpy much?

"So it's decided. We're going for Scorch Trials," Sam declared and I whooped while both the boys groaned in sync.

"Let's go get a doze of sexiness!"

With that, we all exited the shop.

We hopped into Nate's car and began our journey. I was really excited for this. I had been waiting for the second part to come out since last year. The first book was amazing.