Let Me Save Your Heart - Part 6.

Start from the beginning

"He had the right to know Nikki; every parent has the right to know about their child..." Max replied.

"Are you still talking?"

"Max, I think you should just leave it for now and try again when she has time to think and calm down." Jay said, clearly understading what I was feeling and that I was slowly getting more annoyed with Max and the words that he spoke to me. Really not understanding just how much he had upset me by doing what he had done.

"But-"

"She doesn't want to listen to you. Let her calm down and then she may speak to you." Jay replied before he disappeared into the house, my last boxes in his hands. There was one more look exchanged between me and Max before I also walked into the house, leaving him stood there, not really knowing what he was going to do anymore.

I guess he must have got the message since he didn't bother following me into the house. He just vanished back into the van, sinking into the seat which he had previously occupied; his eyes looking out of the window and into the house as though he was attempting to see if there was any chance I would change my mind about this.

 But I was having none of it. I just wanted time to consider everything and think about if it was really worth giving Max the time that he wanted to explain himself.

Especially since he had done the one thing that I had told him never to do. He had told Jake, and I'm sure he was going to hate me now.

He hadn't replied to my text message and he hadn't bothered to answer the phone to me or ring me back. That's how I knew he was pissed off with me and was biding his time, thinking about what he was going to say. It's the same way that he always acted when he didn't want to speak to me and he didn't want to have anything to do with me; I knew him so well and that's why we were bestfriends.

Well, we might not be bestfriends for much longer. It was just a matter of waiting for Jake to reply and seeing what he had to say to me.

I just hoped he didn't hate me too much and did have something to say to me about everything.

I also had to hope that he would give me time to explain and tell him why I didn't tell him. If I lost him, then I have no idea what I would do with myself and I don't think I would be able to forgive Max for causing that.

Like ever.

*

Nathan's POV -

It had been two weeks since Nikki found out about Max telling Jake the truth.

Since that day, she has hardlt left her room. The only time that I see her is when she comes down to get something to eat, and that's only once a day. Sometimes, she doesn't even bother with that.

I don't want to say that I'm worried about her because, the truth is, I've never been more worried about her. Especially being pregnant and eating so little.

It can't be good for either of them and Nikki really does need to start eating properly again. Or she's going to cause some serious harm to both her and the child.

"How is she today?" Siva asked as he handed me a cup of tea before taking a seat on the sofa. He had been here for around ten minutes because the other boys were all supposed to be meeting us here, we had some sort of meeting about the promotion of our new single. I wasn't really listening when they told us what it was about because I had other things on my mind.

"I have no idea. I haven't seen her in three days now..." I sighed.

"Do you want me to try talking to her?" he replied.

"You can try, but I'm not saying she'll listen to you. I've tried talking to her and telling her that she needs to eat, but all she seems to do is cry. I'm worried about her Seev."

"We're all worried about her mate. I'll give it a go and see what happens, I'll let you know what happens. Who knows, might have more luck than you have done!" Siva chuckled, attempting to make the mood slightly better than it was. He had better have more luck than I have done or I'll be going in there myself and making sure she eats something.

"Thanks Seev. Good luck..." I said as he disappeared out of the room and up the stairs. If he isn't able to convince her to change her mind and listen to what we have to say, then I don't think anyone will be able to.

I just threw myself back into the sofa, letting out a huge sigh as I did so. All I could do now was wait and see how thing went; and hope for the best.

****

Hey there guys,

Thought I would add some drama to make things a bit more interesting. I hope you like it and it isn't too boring.

Thanks for all the reads/comments/votes so far, I really appreciate it all and I love you all for reading this. I do like this story because I think it's going to be a good story with everything that I have planned for it. I just hope that you all continue to enjoy it and comment/vote for it.

Let me know what you thought on this part and thanks again. I love you all.

Em:)xx