Chapter 35: Protecting the Princess

Start from the beginning

"But Nawin you still haven't tell me, what this weapon are made of" Azazel looks at the weapons spinning slowly around the black haired, "It's powerful enough to go match to match with my most powerful light lance" Nawin sigh "Well all of this weapon is made by Tairex energy, it's has dark and draconic energy surging through it making it possible to even match with the Excalibur's swords considering his energy is more powerful than the Excalibur's" he reply making Azazel look at him in shock.

"Of course this nowhere nears all the abilities that Tairex have but he said I should master these before he teaches me more" Nawin said making Azazel nod.

"Your sacred gear Demonic Shadow is quite different from other ones, I have to say it makes me want to study it" Azazel start grinning like some kind of crazy scientist making Nawin feel uncomfortable "Stop that you make it sound like you are going to dissect me or something" The black haired said making the older man laugh.

"Hahaha sorry about that kid" Suddenly Azazel summons dozen of light lances and fire it toward the Makasha. Nawin walk forward as the light lance reach him, all of the shadow weapons glows and block all the light lances, Azazel watch in amazement seeing all his light lances being shatter into pieces.

Nawin stop a few meter away from Azazel looking at him blankly "Well I'm sure you can see that this is pretty much impenetrable" he said making the older man nod. "I guess it is.... Now then what about the technique that make you disappear in blackflash Nawin, the first time you use that it took me by surprise and you almost took my head out of my torso" Azazel said shiver a bit remember almost dying when the black haired appear behind him with a great sword ready to cut his head off.

Nawin dispel all the weapons "That technique is called the Death Step though I like to call it Speeding Shadow God, It's a technique that allows me to teleport anyway in an instance" Azazel eyes widen hearing this "Y-your saying you can teleport anyway in an instance, even around the world!?" Nawin shake his head "No I can't teleport to a crazy far distance for example America, it has a limit, there's 3 ways of using this technique one is if I sense a person energy signature then I can teleport there in an instance, the second way is that I place a marker on a location and teleport to where the marker is place," he explain.

"Can you show me" Azazel ask suddenly interrupting the black haired explanation, Nawin disappears in blackflash making the older man look around 'I can't sense him at all it's like his completely vanish' Suddenly Azazel is kick in the back sending him crashing to a tree.

Nawin puts his foot down looking at his godfather blankly, Azazel groans, shaking his head, he gets up and glare at the black haired "You don't have to kick me brat" he mutters walking toward the Makasha. "So what is the third way?" Azazel ask stopping in front of Nawin "The final way is-" Nawin suddenly disappears again and reappear on top of a tree "I can teleport to place that I can see" "So this isn't like pure speed right?" Azazel ask.

Nawin jumps down the tree "No to put it simple it's pretty much Instant teleportation" Azazel nods "That's some scary technique you got there kid, you can pretty much end a fight in a second if you time it right" he said making the black haired nod "Yes but it also have a downside, if I use it to much it will put a strain in my body making me unable to continue a fight" Nawin said making Azazel nod.

Azazel look at the sky to see it's getting dark "Okay kid I think it's time to head back to the camp, tonight I will be cooking some fish" Nawin face palm "We've been having fish for the past 2 days old man"

End of Dream

Nawin open his eyes, hearing the carriage is still moving, "It's about time you wake up sleepy head" A soft child voice said making the black haired turn to see the princess looking at him "Sorry about that, may I know how long I've been out" The young girl is quite surprise hearing the black haired voice, it was deep, calm, a little kind, but also powerful like someone you shouldn't mess with.