Bonus Chapter - Blake

I left Lex at the hospital not long ago, Jock and Jessie had turned up with a box of chocolates she wasn’t eating anything else so they thought she couldn't resist chocolate, we all knew that was a big weakness for her. After I had helped her change she just laid on the bed staring out at the ocean, she barely spoke unless she was asked something, she did tell me to go home and get changed, which I wasn’t real keen on doing. I didn’t want to leave her alone but I also knew she was right I needed to change out of my suit and shower.

Brooke was in the house mopping tiles in the kitchen as I walked past her and into the bathroom "Blake don’t go in there" she screamed out after me, I soon found out why, there was bloody towels everywhere, fucking a bloody mess "Sorry" she mumbled approaching the door.

"It's fine Brooke I'm just going to have a shower and change, don’t leave yet ok?" I asked and she nodded walking out and closing the door behind her.

After the shower in which I had punched the wall a ton of times, fucking broke down crying and cursed the fucking whore who did this, I changed and went back into the living area. Brooke had made a coffee for me, apparantly I looked like shit.

I wanted to start drinking scotch but it probably wasn’t the best idea.

We was sitting on the couch in silence "I think naming them after your middle names was a nice idea"

I nodded giving her a sad smile becuase what the fuck else was I meant to do, I took a deep breath and looked up at her "I need you to tell me what exactly happened, I cant even bring myself to ask Alex so I need you to tell me yourself" 

She turned towards me and nodded "Ok, but tell me if you want me to stop"

I leaned back on the couch and nodded closing my eyes as she started speaking.

When she had finished I was in tears again, fuck I didn’t know what to think. A part of me was devastated for not being here with her and helping her through it and the other side was furious at her father and Jenny for taking away the two things that brought us together.

"I should have been there, fuck I didn’t know she gave birth with only you two here, I never got told you called, I wasn’t in a meeting I was sitting in my office doing fucking nothing, god she begged me to stay home and not go to work if I had been here I would have been able to stop her dad and Jenny”

"Don't say that, its not your fault and nobody could have known she was that much of a crazy bitch, and the only reason Lex wanted you to stay home was to use your body, Yes don’t think I didn’t hear you both all day Sunday and Monday morning” she laughed.

I looked up and smiled "True, but still I feel responsible for this” I sighed running my hand through my hair.

On the way to the hospital I was getting more and more agitated with Jenny, I was gripping the steering wheel tightly and the thoughts were eating me alive "Brooke, feel like making a small de tour?" I asked.

"If its where I'm thinking then hell yes" She smiled going back to texting Brody, apparently she was still in bed staring out the window and the chocolates were untouched, I was glad he could be there to help her and know that if her dad turned up he wouldn’t have a problem knocking him out.

Banging on the familiar door with Brooke next to me, someone finally answered “Blake?” Jenny answered with a smug drunken smile "Changed your mind?"

I pushed past her "Your a fucking bitch" I yelled at her loudly.

“Blake sweetheart, what are you doing here? Sick of the fat girl so you got a new toy already?” she smirked.

"Fuck up ugly slut" Brooke hissed.