Chapter Fourteen

My eyes fluttered opened and I was greeted with extremely bright lights, closing them instantly again to let them re adjust to the lighting.

“Lex” my eyes snapped back open and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“what happened?” I asked “why do I feel as if I had a massive night out drinking and am waking with a hangover?”

“sweetheart you fainted” she whispered quietly, I was thankful for that since I was rocking a headache from hell.

“oh” and then it all clicked back, I had bled a bit, my eyes snapped open ever quicker “the baby, is the baby ok?” I asked feeling slightly worried.

“they are getting a scanning machine brought down, Blake insisted on it otherwise he was going to knock the doctor out,” Brooke chuckled slightly “he's really worried that something happened, you bled a lot apparently Brody said, he actually threw up when you fell, all your blood was on him and he couldn't stop gagging”

I laughed, god he was funny, I would have loved to see him cringe like that.

“where is Blake?” I asked wondering why he wasn't in the room when I woke up, I would have thought he would have been the one to be beside me instead of Brooke, “did someone call you?”

“Brody took him for a walk, he only left a few moments ago actually, they drove you to the hospital and picked me up on the way, they thought a girl should be here, he told me what your mum said and I must say that is an all time low for her, trying to force you to marry Cole, that's sick as hell” she shook her head rolling her eyes.

“tell me about it” I scoffed “she has lost the plot big time, I really don't even want to see her again but I feel as though it was more her idea than dads, he left the room when she started talking, I mean to say she didn't want Brody to say it was his child because it would steal the spotlight off Jenny is stupid, mum needs a needle in her ass for this” I giggled a little bit then sighed “Cole hasn't slept with anyone”

“I know Blake told me, he's worried your going to leave him for Cole and he wont be able to stop you”

I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the fiftieth time today “I don't know what I can do to prove to him that I wont leave him, maybe I should buy him something” I suggested, maybe a ring of his own to wear that is engraved on the inside or a necklace.

“we'll go shopping this Saturday if you want?”

“sounds like a plan” I grinned.

She climbed on the bed beside me and laid down, my hand never left my stomach, I started to worry and get anxious, what if I had lost the baby, would Blake still love me, would he want to be with me or would it all just be a mistake and he left me, god I need to stop doubting him, I need to stop thinking he's going to do what Cole did and realise that he does love me, I love him and neither of us are going anywhere.

The door opened after about ten minutes of us talking and discussing her wedding, I couldn't wait until that day happened, it was going to be hell fun a freaking massive party.

Blake and Brody walking in and when Blake seen me looking at him he had pretty much tossed Brooke off me took her place “fuck you scared me” he breathed out as he lent his forehead against my own, his eyes closed as he cupped my cheeks.

“I'm sorry” I whispered “I didn't mean to get so angry and upset” whispered as I placed my hands over his own.

“don't apologise for that, everything will be fine, and if not then we'll just get back into that bed and make another one” he grinned, I let out a laugh, god only he could say something so stupid that would actually make me laugh.