Chapter Thirty Two

“home sweet home” I smiled stepping out of the car.

“home sweet home” he repeated quietly as he pulled out his key and slid it in the front of our home.

“Brody is asleep” I whispered as we entered the house, we had finally landed after the long but definitely fun flight, shagging in a small bathroom had us going back for a second go, almost getting caught until I told the flight attendant Blake has medical condition and needed help, yeah he was pretty pissed about that.

“let's get to bed sweetheart” he whispered back and stopped as he looked around the house.

My eyes were looking at what he was and I noticed the place was full of flowers, a hard reminder of what we've lost.

“babe” I placed my hand on his lower back and nudged him forward “let's go to sleep” I lent into his side and he started moving again.

Rolling over I woke up to the smell of vanilla, bread and something else I couldn't figure out “what smells amazing?” I asked keeping my eyes closed from the sunlight beaming through the curtains.

“that would be your amazing husband” Blake teased kissing my nose with a soft peck.

My eyes opened instantly to his cute and cheesy grin “amazing and sexy husband”

“I went and brought you breakfast” he lent over kissing me slowly “vanilla latte, blueberry muffin and maybe a pizza bread if your nice” he kissed down my neck.

“Blake I'm starving feed me” I laughed quietly “I need food to get more energy because some sex god kept me up all night when we were meant to be sleeping”

He groaned pulling away “sex god huh?” he then grinned looking happy.

I looked at him seriously, his hair still half messed up, his blue eyes staring into mine, a half grin on his face, I felt my eyes water up from just how strong my feelings were for him “I really love you”

“I really love you as well” he smiled back.

Sitting up having breakfast in bed eating the pizza bread, I was actually starving Blake was picking the blue berries out of my muffin and eating them on me “your eating the best parts” I pouted sadly finishing off the last bit of the bread, he handed me the rest of the muffin, well half a muffin with a few blueberries.

“thank you for breakfast babe” I smiled kissing him gently as I leaned into him, he took that chance to dodge my kiss and grab another chunk of the muffin and shove it in his mouth.

We got up and walked into the shower, glad that Brody was at work or well that's where I think he was since he hasn't said anything to us, maybe he doesn't realise we're back just yet “I want to do something today if your feeling ok with it?” He raised his brows waiting for me to finish speaking “the photos you took, I want to print them out” I quietly suggested.

He pulled me closer to his body as he ran a hand through my wet hair “I think that would be a good idea, why don’t we go get the photos done and we can print the ones of us as a now married couple as well?”

An hour later we was in the car heading to the photo shop in town, I was feeling a bit nervous, neither of us have looked at the photos. Standing next to Blake while he sat on the stool in the crowded photo shop staring at the photos of Thomas and Lily it hit me like a ton of bricks, I couldn't take my eyes off them.

Picking the photos up we brought some nice frames to put the enlargements in, we made the way back to the apartment, I sent Brooke a text to let her know we was back and she was pretty excited to see us, I was also curious to see what was going on with her and Ryan.