Chapter Thirty Four

I woke up in Blake's arms, I was so tired but I had promised Brooke we could go shopping today, Blake looked so content as he fast asleep, I loved watching him when he slept, I reached up trailing my finger down his nose “morning beautiful” he whispered still keeping his eyes closed but leaning over and not giving me a normal kiss but a full on make out.

This man was insatiable.

“so what time are you going shopping?” Blake asked as I washed my hair while his hands rubbed in a body wash over my shoulders.

“not to sure, are you ok with that?” I asked leaning back to rinse my hair.

“of course sexy, I might head into work just to check some things over, maybe work on that surprise I'm getting for you” I had almost forgotten about his secret surprise he was planning for me, he grinned backing me into the cold tiled wall.

“Blake, didn’t you get enough of my last night?” I giggled trying to push him away.

“and it's started the no sex after marriage” he laughed moving away.

I gave a weak smile “don't say that, I just never want you to leave me and if you get an urge to fuck someone else I will cut your dick off with a fork”

His eyes closed making a face, I knew he was picturing just how a fork would cut it off and it wouldn't be a good feeling “baby trust me this belongs to you” he pointed to himself pushing me back into the wall.

I wrapped my arms around his neck “make love to me before Brody walks in and yells at us again” I moaned as I sucked his neck as he picked me up and getting right to it.

We all was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast and Brody was complaining about us keeping him up all night again with our constant sex sessions “you couldn't even hear us” I rolled my eyes.

His face snapped to mine “I'm sorry but do the words 'if you stop again I will hit you' come to mind?”

“oh I said that once when he kept stopping” I defended.

Blake shrugged with a smirk “you shouldn't of done it to me”

Brody sunk in her seat then looked up with a wide smile “we need go out and celebrate you too getting married, Friday night?”

It would be the first time we had gone out since we had the babies, I guess it wouldn't be so bad to go out and see our friends and have a good time, I looked at Blake who shrugged yet again “suppose we could, might call the guys up and see if they want to come out as well”

“yeah, I have to call into the bar to let Jessie know when I'm coming back to work” I kind of missed working there.

“when are you going back?” Blake frowned “not just yet?”

“I was thinking next Monday?” I asked for his approval

He just nodded “yeah I was going to start work then as well, you can still come work with me

though” he winked.

Brody laughed hard “yeah I can imagine her and you working together”.

We both headed into town and I met up with Brooke in the mall, we went to do some shopping while we dropped Blake off at work, he was meeting up with us in a hour or so, so Brooke and I was making the most of it.

“you look good today” she smiled eyeing over my outfit, I didn’t dress up or anything I just wore a pair of red fitted jeans with a white v neck T-shirt, I even just had a pair of black thongs on, my hair was just straight with a side braid and a pair of ray bans on.