Chapter Thirty One

“don't stop!” I cried out as my head fell to the pillow, crying out and heavily panting as Blake drove me through a second orgasm, his mouth eating me furiously as he held my thighs tightly to his face.

We had been married for thirteen days, thirteen days of newly wed sex and I'm being serious, we have been having sex like you wouldn't believe, even making love on the sand after a midnight swim, yeah the sand was kind of annoying and we took it to the shower to finish off.

Neither of us had told anyone we had gotten married, I could barely believe it to be honest, it was like a dream.

My life was so messed up and complicated but the only thing that felt right was Blake.

“lock jaw” he groaned rubbing his jawline as he moved up and he fell beside me, well no wonder when he insists on going down on me for so long.

“that was amazing” I smiled dreamily as I felt completely relaxed and snuggled into his chest.

“your amazing Mrs Ashton” yeah that was taking some getting used to but I loved it.

“say it again” I whispered with the biggest smile ever.

“Mrs Ashton.. Mrs Ashton” he repeated and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his mouth into the crook of my neck and kissing lightly which sent a slight shiver down my spine.

“what do you want to do today?” he asked me as his hand slid down my chest and over my stomach.

I went to push his hand away like I had normally done and he glared at me, I was still embarrassed about it, I wasn't skinny, I had a slight tummy.

“your beautiful and I love your new body” he stated “stop covering up, I want to see you naked again” he slowly lifted my top up from the hem and pulled it all the way up, moving back on top of me he kissed over my belly.

He always knew how to make me feel better about everything.

Three hours later we rolled out of bed and into the shower for another round then went to have breakfast on the deck of our suite.

“when did you want to go home?” I looked over at Blake who was laying in the sun wearing a pair of short speedo shorts, a very sexy sight to see.

“never” he muttered laughing slightly.

I smiled and kissed his shoulder as I lay down over the top of him “same baby, god I love being here with you, I love being married to you”

“not as much as I love being married to you, your the best thing in my life Lex” he shifted and was now half laying over me as he held me close to his body, my legs tangling between his as he ran a hand up and down the inside of my bare thigh.

“Blake” I moaned breathlessly as his lips captured mine and brought me in for one hell of a make out, kissing and feeling each other up as we lay outside in the warm sun, or swimmers were soon being shed and we embraced each other and made love in broad daylight under the burning sun.

“your ass is going to burn if you don't move” I giggled lightly as I ran my hands through his hair.

“it'll tan like the rest of my body” he smirked sliding out of me and standing up “come for a swim?”

“fine” I rolled my eyes and he helped my back up, picking me up in a bridal style he walked closer to the edge of the infinity pool, my eyes widening as I realised what was happening “don't you dare!” I squealed and found myself being dropped in.

Going completely under in the warm but cool water then coming to surface I wanted to scream at him, but I was actually pretty funny. He walked down the steps and swam towards me “sorry I slipped” he winked.