Chapter Five

Well this was slightly uncomfortable and awkward.

Sitting in the living room with Mr and Mrs Ashton staring at me, I was trying my hardest not to smile and laugh but it was just too hard.

Brody couldn't even look at either of us, sure he must know what his brother looks like naked but then again I guess he's never seen him cock deep in someone while that someone was in the middle of an orgasm.

Since Blake didn't want his parents to hear us banging, he had thought doing my from behind would make him blow quicker... it didn't, it just drew out the pleasure and I told him if he came before me I would hit him.

So we went back to him being on top and my legs around his neck, yes that made him groan loudly and before I knew it he had blown within seconds and left me on a very annoyed high.

I was very pissed off, so he did what any loving man would do?

Nothing.

He just kissed me and said he owes me one, now I know why I love him so much.

We were in the bedroom for ten minutes while his parents sat out in the living room talking with Brody, I have no idea how to even look at his parents, especially since we were in his room for so long, and I have no idea how Brody managed to cover it up.

I was sure as hell they must have heard us at some point, but when we walked out Blake shrugged and told his parents he was helping me read through a contract for my super that needed to be signed and emailed off right away.

They bought it and not a word was uttered since.

“so Alexandra is it?” Mrs Ashton spoke, turning her gaze from her sons to me, I was told to call them Eva and Chris but that kind of felt a little too weird for me.

“just Alex is fine” I corrected, I hated my full name, well more so since it was only ever used when I was in trouble.

“very well Alex, so your living with my sons, are they behaving like gentlemen?” she pressed.

I slowly nodded my head “yes”

“and would you care to explain how the rather large bruise over Brody's face came about since none of my sons are saying anything about it, I take it they had a fight?” Mr Ashton's firm tone startled me a little bit, I thought Blake was scary but hell his dad was just like him, tall, strong looking and a face that aged well, his mum was a prim and proper looking woman, dark blonde hair piled into a neat bun at the back of her head.

“I hit him” I shrugged “he was being annoying so I punched him in the face and knocked him out”

“really?” he mused with a slight smile “and what did he do to deserve this punch to the face”

“he grabbed my chest and made honking noises” I couldn't believe what I had just said, of all the things in the world to lie about I said he grabs my tits. I was blushing furiously as Blake was looking at the floor but I could tell he was laughing, his whole body was shaking and Brody just stared at me stunned as if to say thanks bitch.

“well then I think I like you already, no one can normally lie to my face and still look as innocent as you do, tell me about yourself, I want to know the girl who's got both my sons hooked around her fingers or in Brody's case by the tits”

“Christopher” their mum scolded looking shocked by his language, he merely shrugged her off thought.

I hesitated for a moment, does he know about Blake and I? Are we really that obvious?

“nothing much to tell, I work in a bar with Brody” I shrugged and I'm banging your son, I silently added in my head.

“a bar?” she seemed surprised, they both did actually “but aren't your parents both doctors?” she asked, I could already seeing the clock ticking in her head as to figure out why a child with such well off parents was working in a bar like a lower class person. But then again Brody works in the bar with me.