Chapter Sixteen

I jumped off him right away and slapped him hard across the face “what the fuck kind of person are you to think that would make me the slightest bit happy you stupid moron, your engaged to me and went and married someone else who you hate, did you fuck her as well or are you waiting until your honeymoon!!” I screamed and shouted at him.

I was stalking around the living room yelling, calling him every name I could think of, I was mad, I was furious and I was wanting to shove my foot up his ass, pull it out and do it ten times harder.

“Lex calm down” Brody chuckled.

I snapped my head to him and gave him a wicked glare “don't you dare tell me to calm down and stop laughing or I will rip your dick off and make you deep throat it” I hissed.

He stopped laughing and his hands slowly made his way to his crotch, covering his privates as we both knew that I would do it, I grabbed him once before I was in the mood to do it again. I turned back to Blake who was passed out on the couch, just fucking great.

He drops a bomb like this and then falls asleep.

I couldn't believe it, I was meant to be taking it easy and not stressing out but that wasn't happening, I was so furious at him, I was even madder that he did it without telling me first, how could he do something when he was so against it in the first place, to marry a woman when he hired a private investigator to try and get out of it, trying to find a way to stop it and catch her cheating.

I didn't want to deal with this, I thought we was finally in a place of understanding each other, I wanted him to have talked to me about it before going off and doing something in the heat of the moment, now he would need a freaking divorce and that could cost him more money.

Blake had slept on the couch for an entire day, I spent all of yesterday in my room so I wasn't faced with him until I had finally had enough, I walked out into the living room where Blake was still passed out but had moved so he was stretched out, his hand in the front of his boxers slightly as the blanket I threw at him was half off him.

“drive me somewhere” I looked down at Brody who flinched and held his hands over his dick, probably thinking I was going to hurt him still.

“where too?” he asked cautiously.

“Jenny's place” I was going to kill this bitch.

Brody shot up and took the keys before I could grab them “no that is a bad idea Alex, your angry and I understand but lets wait until boozy wakes up and talk to him properly to see what's going on”

“what's the point, he's still going to be married” I gave up and became defeated “my fiancee and father of my two children is now someone else's husband”

“let me run you a bath, take your tablets and then you can go back to sleep, just rest like your meant to” he offered, yeah because there was only so much rest I could do before I went crazy.

But a bath did sound good at that moment, I could pass time by doing that while he slept his drunkenness away, who knew he could just pass out like that and sleep for a whole day without waking, he had started snoring so I left the room, I wasn't going to listen to that.

Brody had the bath filled up to the top, the bubbles floating about and he even turned the lights off and lit a couple candles “join me?” I wiggled my brows.

He choked out a laugh and shook his hands up “yeah Blake would kill me so no thanks” and with that he closed the door shut.

I laid in the warm bath water, my feet almost reaching the end of the bath, if there was anything to do with getting Blake out of that marriage then I was going to do it, I was going to be a bitch and tell him it's me or her.