Chapter Thirteen

Four days into our time off together and we were bored.

Who would have thought that being at home each day with Blake could get boring, I wouldn't have guessed but yes it was, I guess not being able to leave the house together was slightly boring, we couldn't do anything other than talk, watch movie's and bang, yes we resorted to that a lot as we seemed to agree that was the most fun thing to do.

The whole baby name didn't even happen, neither of us could even think of names, so far we had Blake and Alexandra, yes I know we're so original, even Brodie suggested his own name when he joined in on the conversation.

So tonight I was going to cook Blake a three course dinner, I had the cook books out, I studied up on his favourite types of food.

When I asked him all he had replied was my, well I think you can figure that one out without me saying it.

Blake was trying to see what I was cooking, he was kicked out of the kitchen.

Brody went to the shop for me since I wasn't aloud to leave the house, I had been throwing up like a bitch these past couple days, and not just of a morning, nope it was all day, I was on strict home watch and under Blake's supervision.

Another great thing that had actually happened was Blake hired a private investigator, he was now on a mission to get that wedding cancelled and out of Jenny's life for good, the investigator had he's concerns but he did promise Blake he would get the job done before the wedding.

Hopefully.

“babe” I heard being called out.

“what?” I answered back.

“I love you” Blake's voice entered the kitchen, a apple in his hand as he spoke with a mouthful.

“get out” I groaned “you cant do this”

“but I love you, you cant deny me to be close to my fiancee now can you?” he pouted sadly reaching out and taking my hand, pulling my hand to him.

“if you love me then you will let me cook my soon to be husband dinner and surprise him or I will put a no sex ban until after the baby is born” I pulled my hand back and smirked, he could try and guilt me but I was only going to ban sex from him and we both knew how well that works.

“fine” he rolled his eyes “just give me a kiss” he grinned.

I stepped closer towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, stepping up on my tippy toes and closing the gap between us.

He had other ideas and went for a full blown make out, pushing me into the wall and running his hands up and down my waist while I cupped his face, trying to push him away “get away from me baby” I smiled into the kiss and pushed him off me.

“yeah piss off and let us cook” Brody scowled, did I forget to mention he was in here helping me cook as well? yeah he was and we were eating more than we were cooking.

“fine I'll leave you in peace then” and with that he left us alone, I honestly doubted it would be for very long though.

Brody and I got working on the pastry, we were making those ravioli things filled with a beef mince sauce we had mixed up, I couldn't stop eating it though, I loved pastry a little too much.

“have you heard from your parents?” Brody quietly asked.

That was still a sore subject, no I hadn't heard from them at all, not even a phone call to say how angry they were at me, that was the worst part. At least all the other times they were mad they would let me know, but this was worse, they hadn't spoken to me at all.