Chapter Seven

I was almost falling asleep in the back of the car, I was slightly tired from being up last night and I was ready for bed, I was very ready for bed but I had to come, I didn't want to, well know when I knew the hussy on legs was going to be here as well, I hoped someone spiked her food and give her some reaction where her neck swelled right up and stopped her from breathing, killing her instantly.

Ok that may seem harsh but it was true, I wanted Blake all to myself and I didn't want her anywhere near him, yes I am that possesive with my baby daddy now, he's mine and I wasn't going to hand him over without a fucking fight.

“Lex” I heard a soft whisper.

“hmm?” I asked opening my eyes and looking around, the bright lights had made my eyes sting slightly, making me close then again.

“I'm sorry” was all he said before getting out of the car and opening my door like a gentleman.

I had my arm in Brody's as we entered his parents rather large and flashy home, it was definitely huge and almost hotel like, I could feel another yawn coming on and I tired my best to cover it up but I failed miserably.

Blake chuckling beside us “tired?”

“very” I responded a bit to dryly, I was exhausted.

“follow me” he tilted his head to a large stair case, Brody went off to talking to some of their cousins and left me to follow Blake alone.

“where are we going?” I asked looking around the mansion, how could he even want to leave this place, I was hoping they had a cinema, it would surely save me some money to come here instead of going to the complex in town.

“my room” he replied taking my hand and helping me up the last of the stairs, when he turned around I was puffing, I had counted 38 steps and hell there was still a ton more, he just smiled and walked behind me picking me up bridal style as he walked to the top, he carried me down a large hallway, turning corners until he stopped outside a red door, really a red door I thought to myself, was this his sex room or something kinky.

Opening and then kicking it shut with his foot he flicked a lock over, walking us to the bed and setting me down on it, as he reached over and turned a dimly lit lamp on. I looked around and the room was very boyish, trophies on a book shelf with dozens of books, a desk with a computer in the corner underneath a wall mounted tv, it was a typical guys room, this was Blake's room.

“I'm tired” I whispered sleepily out.

“I know babe, I shouldn't have let you come out tonight” he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and kissed me softly on the temple.

“it's ok, I love you thousands baby” I yawned and snuggled into his side on the bed, feeling so tired like I could fall asleep this very second.

My eyes shot open very shortly after hearing a loud banging on his door, Blake sat up and pressed his finger to his lip, motioning for me to be quiet and was looking for me to hide somewhere, taking my hand he led me to a dark blue door, and I hid in there, he gave me a soft kiss before closing it and leaving me in complete darkness.

“what do you want?” I heard him growl.

“we need to walk into that party together” her demanding tone screeched.

I heard his bedroom door slam and the fight was on “get the fuck out of my life, I will not turn up with you Jenny, I'd rather be ass fucked than go anywhere with you”

“oh do as your told, act like a man for once instead of a weak little boy, I bet your brother likes it that way” she sneered.

I heard a thud and something rattling on the wall, sounding as if someone was pushed into it, I squinted my eyes to look out the little crease in the small keyhole and my eyes widened, holy shit Blake had Jenny pinned against the wall, his hand over her throat tightly as she was trying to fight him off, maybe I didn't need someone to spike her food if he was going to use his bear hands.