Chapter Forty One

Camping sounded pretty awesome right about now, relaxing in the woods “So just you and I right?” I asked smiling as his face broke out into his own adorable smile.

“Would you be pissed if I invited some people?” he asked.

“Not at all babe, it'll be good to get out and have something fun to do” I kissed his cheek then got back of him.

“What you doing?” he called out as I went into the pantry.

“Just checking my work days this week” I called back out as my eyes scanned over the calender and stopping on today's date. Then continuing to look at the week.

Blake stepped in behind me and started kissing down my neck but I was too excited to want to do anything “Come on and pack babe”

He pulled back and eyed me slightly confused as he went all tough man “Right, who's the prick I have to beat up?”

“What?” I laughed trying to step past him but he blocked me off.

“Since when do you say no to this?” he used his hands to gesture over his body.

“Blake I want to go pack so we can leave”

“The woods aren't going anywhere and I want to fuck”

“Well that will really get me in the mood dear husband” I rolled my eyes up at him as he kept blocking my way out.

“I'm sorry sweetheart, I would love to make love to my wife and try get her pregnant, is that to much to ask for?”

“Blake” I smiled “I love you, but your on top”

“As always sweetheart” he grinned and swept me up in his arms, carrying me to the couch and laying me down, yes the bedroom was too far for us.

Two orgasms and three different positions later we were starting to pack our things for the next couple of days away. I was beyond excited and it wasn't just because we were getting away and having some fun to ourselves.

Nope it was because of something entirely different!!

Different meaning might be pregnant.

Checking the calender in the pantry had me realising I was a little over a week late, I had been so busy with work and Brooke ignoring me I hadn't even realised.

I just had to find a way to tell Blake. I was going to hide the test in my bag that I had taken when I told him I needed to 'clean up'. He had offered to hold me upside down so it could go straight to where it needed to go.. yeah my husband was a little creepy at times.

“ready?” I jumped at the sound of his voice and threw the test in there before getting a chance to see the results, and nodded at him as I slung the bag over my shoulder.

“let's go sexy” I grinned and made my way to the garage in front of him.

The drive itself was around an hour, he had really gone out of town on this one, part of me wondering where we was going and who was going to be there. He hadn't let that part slip yet, as much as I bugged him to tell me.

Pulling in a narrow gravel road I kept my eyes peeled for any type of give away. I had never seen this place before and I was getting a little creeped out, not to mention motion sickness from the car going through all the pot holes.

“here we are” he turned and cut the engine. I was a little taken back, I mean this is where we were camping?

“were is the tent meant to go?”

He laughed as he got out of the car and opened my door while I still looked confused at him, “babe that was a cover up, we're staying at my parents lake house, do you really want to stay in the woods and sleep on the ground?” he paused and kept the door half open waiting for my answer.