Chapter Twenty Four

“babe don’t give me that look” Blake grinned walking away from me slowly.

“your just so hot and I really want you right now like so bad” I groaned biting my lip as I kept walking towards him.

“Alex you've had me already this morning, I need to recover from yesterday” he pleaded still backing away from me until he was hard against the wall.

Lets just say my pregnancy hormones were going crazy for him, I didn’t let him get out of bed yesterday well only to use the bathroom and eat something but other than that we spent the entire day naked, I think he thought his birthday had came when I woke him up by sucking on his friend, it was actually a fun day doing nothing but each other.

I now had my body pressed against his, he brought his hands up cupping my face “I love you and god I want you but I really need to go, I promise I'll make it up to you tonight and we can go until the sun comes up”

I narrowed my eyes at him and sighed “fine”

I pulled away, he took my hands pulling me back “why don’t you come have lunch with me and we can go looking at baby things?” he suggested and I smiled nodding.

He pressed his mouth to mine “I love you, see you soon” he said as he opened the door.

I smiled “love you more Blake” I grinned shutting it.

I was 22 week pregnant and since I got that note of the front door I had been on house arrest, Blake came home and knew it was Jenny right away, he didn't want me leaving the house without him so I stayed home, I was actually happy to be able to go have lunch with him today, I guess it was only because neither of us had heard from Jenny so we thought she had given up.

I heard his phone ringing for the tenth time, yep someone forgot to take it to work with him today, I went over to it and it stopped ringing, I picked it up smiling as I seen his background picture, a photo of me and him kissing.

He is definitely a romantic, even if he denies it constantly.

He had called once he got to work and asked me to bring his phone when I came in for lunch, I couldn’t wait to see him, I missed him already and no I wasn't hanging out for more sex, I was looking forward to start shopping or out babies.

A knock on the door and Brody answered it, Brooke was back here, she was meeting Ryan in town as well and wanted to chill out with us before we went in, I kind of had a feeling she did it to keep an eye on me.

“I'm starved” Brody groaned

“when are you not?” I asked with a grin heading towards the bathroom to get dressed.

I was just grabbing my bag after I finished getting dressed in a white and blue stripped maxi dress when there was another knock on the door, we all looked at each other and frowned, we weren't expecting visitors.

“I got it” Brooke raced up to answer the it and her face dropped once she opened it right up, I looked over and so did mine.

Dad? Jenny? Oh fuck!!

“what the hell are you doing in here?” I yelled, I was beyond angry and pissed to see them together, the nerve of her coming to my home especially with my father.

“we need to finish our discussion young lady” my dad growled “you will sit and listen” he pointed to the couch, I looked at Brooke and mouthed call Blake at work and she nodded going into my room.

“I wont be sitting anywhere, what are you even here for? Blake doesn't want to be with you” I asked calmly trying to keep my breathing normal as Brody stood beside me.