Family part 2

America pov
We got on the plane to go to Australia. It was a 14 hour flight but it was worth it. We got off the plane and was greeted by princess lily wind. (Aka princessmaysinger! One of the winner!) She is so pretty. She has long black hair blue eyes and a winners smile. Her mother didn't come to greet us but it didn't matter.
" Hello Queen America." Lily said.
" Hello Princess Lily." I gave her a small smile. Maxon walked up to her and gave her a smile.
" I wanted to say thank you for letting us stay here for the week. But I must ask..."
She gave him a worried look and said
" Anything King Maxon."
" When will be meeting your parents?" The worried look on her face went away in a second after he said that. She put the smile back on her face and said
" Tomorrow. They are looking fwored to meeting you. This way to the car." She started to walk away. I started to walk up to the car while I was pushing Ahren in a stroller. Maxon had Eadlyn and was walking with her. We got in the car and it started to move. It took a hour to get to the princess lilys spare castle. Really who needs two castle.
" Why do you have two castle lily?"
" Well you see my parents on the best of terms so my mom or my dad stays here sometimes. Or I come here to get away from them. Right now they are both at the palace because your family is here. One of them is just on the other end of the palace." She looked so sad that her family was falling apart like that. After we pulled up to the place we got out and had all are stuff put up in are rooms. I went inside and went straight to me and maxons room. Lily left after a little. She said she had to get back or her mother would get worried. That night I had dinner and just went to bed.

Hey guys it is me! Sorry for not getting to you guys sooner. I was not sure how to end it. Lol! The next few chapter will be like this. One of the winners will be in the next few chapters!! so that's all for now. I will put up a new chapter soon. Bye!!!!