The rebles

Sorry can't spell!

I started to walk out of the women's room. Than I heard something behind me. I saw maxon running! He stoped in front of me grab my hand and started to run again.

" Maxon! What is going on?!?"

He stopped opened a safe room and pushed me in and than he came in and shut the door.

" MAXON! WHAT IS GOING ON!?!"

" Shh! The rebles are here. Can't you tell?"

I started to think before I said anything. I tryed to say something but I had nothing to say.

" They came again." I asked still not sure it was true.

" Yes they did and I started to find you. One of the men said they saw you in the women's room so I started to run."

" Oh... I think I need to lay down."

He started to look for the light and than he found it and turned them on. I sat down and than started to look around the room. I noticed a few things and than it hit me. This was the safe room me and Maxon were in my "Last" night here.

" Maxon?"

" Yes my love?"

" When are we going to get out of here?"

" I... Am not sure."

We sat there for what seemed like forever. I was not sure what time it was when I woke up. Maxon was already up and walking around. So many things happened so the two years. But this was crazy. The attcks have never lasted this long before. I started to get up and I heared Maxon mummble something. I could not make it out but right when I was about to say something he hit the wall.

" Maxon? Are you ok?"

" Oh I am sorry did I walk you up? Oh yes I am fine."

" You didn't wake me. You don't seem like you are ok."

" I give the people what they want Mer but know one cares."

I was thinking about what to say but before I said anything the door opened up And I could see the night sky.