The safe room

I thought I was not hearing right when 5 guards came running outside. The reables were here. I was in shock that I could not move. I was lucky i had a strong husband. Maxon picked me up and he started to run inside. This was the perfect time to the those stupid south reables come.

" Maxon..." I said as he ran.

He could see i was scared because of what had happened the last time they were here.

" America I am going to be fine. I am not going to die today."

We soon found that we were in front of 3 south reables who had smiles on their face's. The 5 Guard that were with us got their gun's out and started to fire. I felt like I screamed and I could tell I did because maxon was now trying to hold his ear.

" Everything is going to be fine america."

He started to run again because the reables were coming after us. We soon found a safe room that was open.

" Maxon..."

" Your fine we are safe now."

I was shaking i knew that we were fine but what if he had been shot again like last time? Or what if i got shot and lived but lost the baby. I could not let my self think like that now. Maxon put me down and hugged me.

" We are going to be just fine America. I am not going to let anyone hurt you. I promise. Now get some sleep I have a feeling that we are going to be here for a long time."

I did as i was told and went to sleep. I woke up in the morning or at least i think it was morning. I saw the Maxon was already up looking at what we had in here.

" Good... Morning? Maxon" I said not sure what to say.

" Hello my love. I was just looking at what is in here." I sat back down on the cot not feeling to good.

" America are you ok?"

" Oh yeah I will be fine soon. It is just I feel like throwing up."

I got up and ran to a bucket and threw up. I stood after i was done and Maxon was looking at me witha smile on his face.

" My love you know what is going on right now don't you? So why in the world would you be smiling at your wife who just threw up and is in a safe room because of those stupid south reables!?!"

" Because out of all that I have you and my child."

That broke me. I started to cry after he said that and he just held me for a little till the door opened and we saw Aspen looking into the safe room.

" ASPEN!" I yelled and ran to him.

" Mer are you hurt? My king are you hurt?"

" I found the king and queen." Aspen yelled.

I was still trying to get used to aspen calling me queen.

" We are fine. but i would still like to go to the hospital wing."

I looked back at Maxon who looked like he was happy I said what I said.

" Why would you want to go there you said you were fine right?" Said aspen

" Are you questioning you Queen? Officer Leger."

I used my big Queen voice. I only used it when I needed it. I could see that aspen was scared of me when I did that.

" Yes my Queen."

" Sorry I had to do that but i want to go."

" Its fine. You are my Queen/ BestFriend and I am you guard/ BestFriend."

As we walked to the wing I was holding on to Maxon arm like it was the only thing that was holding me to the earth. Once We had got to the hospital wing I could see for the first time since I got out of the safe room that it was not as bad as the last one. I could not let myself think of that day.

" Queen Are you hurt? My king are you hurt?" One of the nurse's asked.

" I am fine but I would like you to look at Queen America." Said Maxon.

As she took my hand I watched my eyes close.