Mask

Halloween is coming up and Maxon is busy with work. So that mean this year I have to make the Halloween ball. This year I want to as a day of the dead girl. I had to look it up before I knew what it was. The ball color theme of going to be white and black and gold. I thought it would look nice. The twins are having their first Halloween ever this year and I want to make it special! They are going as Luke and lay Skywalker. ( sorry if I spelled that wrong!) I walked into the ball room and saw Marlee sitting at one of the tables.
" Marlee! What are you doing in here?"

" I was just looking to see how everything is going and to see if you need help." She said.

" I am good right now. But if I need help later I will get you or kelly help." I said.

Kelly and I have been hanging out a lot lately when her and I are not busy. We have been just getting to know one another again. I really don't want to lose her twice. It seems her and Maxon get a long well also. So do her and Marlee. I was happy to find out that Marlee did not get jealous of her.
----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Sorry it took so long to update and that it is a small chapter! I am going to try and make them longer. Oh I was thinking oh skipping years so I can get the kids in the story also! Tell me what you think. Ok that's all! Bye!!