Aftermath

After we said that early would be the next heir we had a lot to do. People were mad and sad and happy. Are court had to change a 200 year old law. They were not happy about that one. It took at least 3 weeks to get Back to normal. Maxon had his hands full for that time and so did I.  I was walking to the woman's room when I saw a guard running up to me. 

" My Queen you must come with now!" 

" Tell me what's going on first!" 

He looked at me than back down the hall and back to me so fast I could tell what was going on right in that moment. I started to run up the staris to the children's room and I swang open the doors. Both Ahren and Eadlyn were there. I grabbed them both and ran from the room. I got to the safe door but could not open it. A maid came running from the hall and stopped to help me. Before I could say thank you she was shot in front of me! Eadlyn and Ahren started to cry and I got one of my hands free and pulled the door shut. I ran down the staris and tried to calm down the twins. Once I got to the end of the stariecase I walked into the room and was trying to find Maxon. But he was know where to be found! I gave the twins to a maid down is the safe room and ran for the door. Before I got to it Maxon came in coverd in his blood!

Sorry for a short chapter I promise a new this week! Hope you guys like the story so far! Bye!