7 months later

I was walking in the hall of the palace when I felt a kick from one of the baby's. Maxon and I have still not picked out names. We have been thinking about Eadlyn for the girl and Ahren my fathers middle name. We also liked the name Nate for the boy also. I think we are going to keep Eadlyn. I walked into my room and walked over to my desk. Lucy was in the bathroom cleaning up. Marlee took the month off because she went into laber. Mary was not in here at the time my water broke.

" Um... Lucy can you come in here. I... Think my water just... Just... Just well broke!" She came in as fast as she could and grab my arm and put it around her head. She started to walk to the door when I stoped her.

" Lucy it hurts to bad to walk! OH MY GOD THAT HURTS!" I screamed.

" OK Queen. Lets just get you to your bed. I will call for king Maxon."Said Lucy in a scared vocie. She ran out of the room and grabbed Aspen my gaurd. He ran in the room over to me.

" America are you ok? I mean what do you need. I will call the doctor. I will be back."

" Aspen! I need you to stay here with me. Lucy is grabbing Maxon all I need is you to stay. OH MY GOD!!!! That hurts!" I screamed. Aspen had to cover his ears because it was so loud. Lucy came back with Maxon but her side.

" My love what is going on?" It took him a second and than he started walking to lucy.

" She need the Dr.Bingo. Go Grab him fast!"

She ran out the door and started to the hospitle wing.

" Maxon... Can you come over here?" Aspen moved out of the way so Maxon could fit better over by the bed. I moved my head so I could see Maxon face. He looked happy but also scared. I gave him a smile and he gave a smile back.

" Maxon I will be fine the baby's will be fine and you will be fine. I promise."

" I believe you America but... What if I am like him?"

" You are nothing and I mean Nothing like your father. You would never ever do what he did to you."

He Gave a bigger smile back. He looked back at the door to see Lucy walking in with Dr.Bingo. He walked over to me at the end of the bed and said.

" Hello Queen America. How are we feeling?"

" Hello Doctor Bingo. I am feeling not to good. Is it soppust to hurt this bad?"

" Yes that is fine. The pain will be over soon. I promise."

It was a long night for all of us. I was not so happy when I had to move. Finally it was over. Lucy took the baby's over to the sink in the bathroom. She washed them off with Dr.Bingo. After they were done they walked over to me and Maxon. He handed the boy to Maxon and the girl to me.