Family part 1

Maxon's Pov

I had this awesome idea when I was in a meeting today. America has done so much when i was on bed rest. She had to work late and do everything. So why not show her how much I love her with a family trip? I mean we haven't been on a trip since our honeymoon. I think a family trip would be prefect. 

America's Pov

Maxon told me he had something for me today . I was in the Woman's room when he came in. I told he to get out when he just walked in and he got a scared look on his face as he ran back outside the room. 

" Can I come in?" He said

I thought for a moment and than said.

" Yes come in."

He walked in the room and walked up to me. When he got to me he told me that when I was done in here come find him. With that he walked out of the room and down the hall. I was started to wonder what he wanted. It was not long after he left that I left. I walked out of the woman's room and down the hall. I started to are room. When I got there he was know where to be found. So I went to his office. I looked around but Maxon was not there. After a moment one place popped in my mind. I walked into the twin's room. I was right there he was sitting in a chair with Eadlyn in his arms. I walked over to them and whispered in his ear. 

" What did you want to tell me?"

He looked up at me and said. 

" Two word's Family Trip."

Hey guys! Sorry for a small chapter. I am going to see if I can put another chapter out. Ok thats all bye!