That night

I woke up in my bedroom in a sweat. I kept seeing her face. I know celeste and me weren't close friends but she was still a friend. I missed all the girls that died that day. I have been having those dreams because of the last relabel attack. The one thing I hated about that dream is the part about Maxon. He almost died that day. Right about when I was getting up maxon walked in the the room.

" Hello my love. How are you this morning?"

" Hello maxon I am just fine. Just had a bad dream."

His eyes moved from me to the bed where the sweat spot was.

" Um... What was your dream about?"

I started to think if I should tell him or not. But it would be a good idea not to tell him and get him worried.

" Oh it is nothing to get worried about"

" well when you say that it gets me worried."

" Maxon it is nothing I promise. Now you Need to get to work. I love you maxon."

" I love you too America."

After that I got out of bed and got dressed. With a big baby bump it was getting harder to walk around. But I still made it work. After that I rang for Marlee, Mary, and Lucy. They Came up and we all walked down to the dinning room. We talked Till we got there. We talked about what we should name the baby's. But that was a chose me and maxon would make soon. I was think we could name the girl after Maxon mothers middle name Eadlyn. I got to the woman's room and heard some one scrceming. I ran into the room and saw Kriss looking down on her dress. We had friends over some of the time at the palace. Kriss was here with her husband the prince of New Aisa. She was doing good in the world. She got a prince and power. I know she still loves Maxon. I see her with him when she is here.

" Kriss what is wrong?"

" I forgot how clumsy the maids were here."

" Oh my gosh Kriss your dress. Someone come over and help here clean it off! Kriss I am so sorry for that."

" Its fine Queen America! Um... I am so sorry I snapped at you."

" It's fine. You know what I forgot I must go see Maxon so we can get ready for the lunch wit. You later. Goodbye Princess Kriss."

" Goodbye Queen America. See you at lunch."