New year

It's a new year and I want to make it the best as it can be! Maxon has been working hard on his work and now that the castes are gone I have been helping out with people getting on their feet. Yes there was a lot to do and I wasn't just going to sit around and do nothing. I was think one day about my family and than it hit me. A family new year. Of course at my mom's house. I didn't want to have a new year in the castle again. Plus it would be nice to see the house again. I set off to find maxon and tell him the plans when little four year old Eadlyn came running down the hall in her cute little pink flower dress. A maid came running after her but stopped when She saw I had Eadlyn. She bowed and walked off. 

" Wommy!" Eadlyn yelled at me.

" Hi honey. What are you doing?" I started to walk again. Still with maxon and are plan's in mind. I would just have to bring Eadlyn with me. 

" I was gowing to find waddy! I wiss's him!" She said to me with a smile on her face. 

" Well I will help you. I need to find him too." She smiled even bigger and we went off to find Maxon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We found Maxon in his office. I put Eadlyn down and she ran for him once her feet were on the ground. 

" Waddy!!" She yelled. Maxon turned around and caught here before she hit him. 

" Hello my darling." He said to Eadlyn. She was hugging him when he turned to me. 

" Hello honey. How are you and my little guy in there today?" He asked and turned back to Eadlyn. 

" We are doing good." I said with a smile on my face.  

" I wanted to talk to you about are plan's for new years." I said to him.  He looked back at me and smiled. 

" Yes what did you have in mind?" He asked. He seemed I don't know a little out of it. 

" Um... Well I was thinking we could go to my mom's house. I haven't been there in two years. I would love to see the house and everyone. Maxon are you ok?" I asked him a little worried. He didn't seem ok.

" Oh um... I am fine. Just a lot of work I will have to tell you about later." He was eyeing Eadlyn. I knew right than and there that it was something she didn't need to know. 

" Ok well... What do you think about the plan's?" I asked him. Trying to change the subject.

" I love them. I think its all what we need. If you want we can take Marlee and Carter and Kyle. Also Lucy and Aspen. If you would like." He said to me with a small smile.

" That would be amazing! I am glad you like the plans." I kissed him and grabbed Eadlyn because Maxon had to get back to work.  As we left I thought about what was going on with him. Than it hit me. This was around the time his family had gone. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the downer but it is true to the story! I hope you guys liked the rest of the chapter tho! I will be putting out a bigger chapter next. I am going to try and hit 2,000 words. Thank you guys for reading! Ok before I go... I would love if you guys could look at Dollhouse or The Author and The Artist! Ok that's all for know bye!!!