The Check Up

I have been in my bed for a week now. This is my first time getting out of that bed.

" I never want to me in that bed again!" I said with a smile.

Maxon moved me to his bed because I would not get to see him in the day so he thought it was a good idea.

" When is Maxon coming back?" I said with a evil plan smile.

" He is in a meeting. So I would say not for a hour or so. Why do you ask?" Said Marlee.

" Because I want to get out of this room! If he is gone for a hour or so than I want take a walk. You can come so nothing happens."

" America I am not sure that is the best." Said Marlee.

" I have been in that bed for over a week! I need out of this room! I love this room but I need to be free."

" Fine we will take a walk but than right back here ok?"

" Ok."

We walked for a hour. We talked about her and how she was with the pregnancy happening.

" I feel fine some of the time but than I have mood swing's and I throw up a lot now. Carter is scared that I am going to die because I don't feel good that much anymore. But how are you with all of this?"

" I guess when I woke up that day I was scared I lost the baby. Maxon said the baby was fine. I feel fine now. I still throw up and have mood swing's also but other than that I am fine. We are going to the doctor today at 1:00."

" Well it is 12:50 so I think we should get back to the room."

" Good idea."

Maxon and I walked down to the hospital wing and talked about if it was a boy or girl.

" Hello Dr.Bingo how are you today?" Maxon asked as we got to the wing.

" I am fine but that is not why you are here. Follow me my King Maxon And Queen America."

We did as we were told and Dr.Bingo had me lay on a table. I pulled up my shirt and he put something cold on me.

" Let's see what we have here. Oh um... I guess there are two little people in there."

" What..." I said trying so hard to speak. But nothing came. Maxon had his mouth open and was just looking at the screen.

" I am Happy to tell you have twin's!"

I was not sure what to say.