Public

It as been One week. Maxon and I have had are hands full with the twin's. Well Maxon has had his hands full. I have been in bed all week. I want to get out and see he twin's but the doctor wont let me.  have seen them at least once everyday. Maxon will bring them in one at a time. Today is the day I get out of bed. 

I woke up this morning to Maxon putting kisses on my neck.

" Good morning my love. How are we feeling today?"

" Well good morning. I am fine much better after the wake up I just got." I said with a playfully smile.

" Well than that is good news my love." 

He seemed a little to happy this morning. I had to know what was going on at this moment.

" Maxon what is going on? You seem a little to happy."

" Is that a bad thing to be to happy?"

I gave him this look the said " Tell me now!" At first he looked away from me. But he was not getting off the hook that easy with me. I pulled his face back to mine and his eyes looked into mine.

" Tell me Maxon. Is it good or bad?"

" I guess you could say it is both. I don't know. We have to show the twin's on the report tonight."

He gave me this look like he was about to go into hiding because he thought I was mad. I gave him  warm smile and he gave me a smile back. 

" Maxon I knew that we would have to do that sooner or later. I just wish would have had  little more time but that is fine. But right now it is just us so let's just enjoy this moment that we have thought."

" As you wish my love."

He came on top of me and showered me with kisses. I took at least a hour to get out of bed. We got ready or the day. I was in a blue knee lagth dress with ruffles going down it. I put on my makeup and was ready within the hour. I walked out of the room and headed to the twin's room. I walked in a Eadlyn was asleep still as was Ahren. There were two maids in the room make sure the already clean room was clean. I walked out of the room and went down to the Woman's Room. It was  emtey witch was fine with me. I walked across the room and sat by the window that looked outside. Than I heared heels coming in the doorway.