The Report

I was sitting in the woman's room when May my little sister walked in.

" Hello May. How are you today?"

" I am fine Ames. I was just hoping I could see you before you went to do the report. I also wanted to see the twin's if I could."

" Yea that's fine come with me and we can go see them."

We started walking up to the third floor. We talked about she was doing now a day's. I told her that me and Maxon were planning to get rid of the caste 5 now. She was happy but a little sad when I told her that. We got to the door of the twin's room and Maxon was holding Ahren in his arm's.

" Hello Maxon. I though you were in a meeting. Did it already get out?"

He turned around and gave me a smile.

" Yes it did get out. I was just going back to the room but I stopped by here to cheak in on them. I was hoping I would run into you here also."

May had already left my side and went to grab Eadlyn.

" She look's like you ames." Said May with a grin going from ear to ear.

" Maxon did you need me you said that you were hoping to see me here." I said giving him a smile.

" Well I want your help picking out a outfit for them for the report."

" Is that it or did you just miss me." I said in a playful tone.

" Both." He said in a proud and playful tone.

I walked over to the closet and opened it up. I found a little suit for Ahren and a little dress that was purple and had a little belt with a white flower on it for Eadlyn. I walked over to Maxon and handed him the suit.

" Put this on Ahren ad I will get Eadlyn."

I walked over to May and Eadlyn and May put Eadlyn back down. After we got them dress May left and Maxon and I went to are room's to get changed. I took me at least a hour to get ready. When I was done I walked into Maxon's room. He was putting on his tie and than looked over at me. He took me in and we just looked at one another for what felt like forever.

" Um... We have to get going Maxon we don't want to be late."   

The report was a big one. Maxon talked about the caste and what going on there. Than after he was done it all turned onto Me and Maxon, Ahren and, Eadlyn.

I walked up to the stage with Ahren in my hands. Maxon had Eadlyn in his we all walked up to the stage and held onto them as everyone one looked at them. We were ask some thing's about what had happened this past  week and so on. I could tell everyone one in Illea was happy to meet them. Everyone one thought that Ahren was going to b there heir to the throne because he was the male. But Eadlyn was born first so we said that the first born girl or boy would be heir and Eadlyn was to be the Heir to the Illea throne.