Baby Names

It's been a few weeks since I told everyone I was pregnant. Maxon is so happy I think it could kill him! He has been making sure I am not doing to much and I making sure I don't have to much in my hands. I have to plan a holiday ball for everyone. My family , Maxons family, all are friends, People from other countries. Ugg it will be hard but I can do it because Lucy and Marlee are helping me. Maxon and I are in our room. Well really his room. I lay there in bed in his arms so safe so happy! I try to get up but his arm pulls me back down.

" Hey! Let go of me!"
" I will never let go of you. I can promise you that." He says.

He stills has is eyes closed but he I can tell he is trying to hide a grin. I know he is telling the truth about never letting go of me I can tell. He says it sometimes and it makes my heart melt every time.

" I love you. You know that right?" I say to him.
He just nods his head and his grin is now showing.

" You know I have been thinking of baby names for a little now." He says to me. Now his eyes are open and starting right into mine.

" Oh yea. Well than what do you got?"
" If it to be a girl than I think we should name her lex and if it is a boy kaden would do nicely or so I think. And what about you what do you think?" He says to me.

I look into his eyes and just nod and smile. I take his arm around me and kiss his hand than put his hand in his face and get out of bed.
-------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry it was a small chapter but I will make up for it I promise! I just wanted to get something out there for you guys. I will update soon promise. Read Dollhouse plz!! Ok that's it for now bye!!