!!!Bonus Chapter!!!

Author's Note: Welcome to the First (and therefore greatest) Proper Sex scene I have ever written. This is an in depth version of Zao Fu, from a third person perspective. I apologize if it's not exactly Coherent, this happened at one o'clock in the morning, so I might not remember everything, Anyway Enjoy,

AnaisSilveas

Asami had Korra pinned to the ground, her lips moving down Korra's tanned body, kissing every inch of skin she could reach and even resting on her clit for a moment, but then moving upwards once again, playing with her left nipple and then biting down, Asami expected an 'ow' or even swearing, but instead Korra made, what sounded like a purring sound. Asami made her way to the other side slowly, and then letting her tongue trace circles, Asami felt the nipple harden under her touch. Once again moving her lips she moved further South, kissing Circles around Korra's sex. She paused for a moment to look up at Korra and then continued, leaving a row of kisses down her legs and continuing onto her feet and more importantly her toes, sucking on and even biting some before going between Korra's legs. One hesitant lick elicited a Moan from the darker woman and Asami took this as permission to continue. Asami plunged deeper, exploring every nook and cranny she could find, in the middle of this Asami stopped and quickly replaced her tongue with two fingers, quickly thrusting them forward and back, resulted in her feeling Korra's muscles contract and then release. Asami dragged her now wet fingers up and down Korra's beautiful skin, and then straddled Korra once again, She thrust her hips forward once, dragging her surprisingly dry clit against Korra's soaking one and waited for a response from Korra, who replied in kind. They continued this rythm for a time and with both nearing climax, Korra practically shrieked and Asami latched onto her like a frightened cat, and they Came. Laying half separate and half intertwined, their juices soaking into the carpet underneath them, Asami looked at Korra and then down at herself and said "We really did a number on each other, huh?"

"I don't know, It could be worse." Korra replied, flipping them so that she was on top

"Was that a challenge?"

"No, it was an invitation." Korra whispered into Asami's ear.

That... Was incredibly hard to think, and even more so to write. For reasons I won't explain I had my hesitations even thinking this, but in the end I'm putting it on the internet for the entire world to see, so I hope you enjoyed it,

AnaisSilveas.