Zao Fu

Korra's P.O.V.

 I shook my butt at Asami, who was still in bed. I looked over my shoulder and smirked, when I saw her eyes were opened wider than they had been. She caught me looking and said "get your naked little ass back into bed, Avatar."

"Why don't you make me, Miss Sato?" I replied, playfully. I knew it infuriated her, when she was called "Miss Sato, but I didn't expect what happened next. Asami growled and shot out of the bed and went for a high-kick to my head, fortunately I caught her leg, and threw her to the ground, from where she was, she went for a punch to my stomach, but once again I threw her across the room. we paced in a small circle, when she suddenly pounced. her hands pushed my wrists into the carpet and straddled my waist

"You know..." Asami said, kissing me before she continued "I kind of like it when you fight me"

"That's good, because you should know by now, that I like to fight." I said.

her lips had already made it to my neck, but after I finished talking, she bit down, hard.

"Asami!" I shouted. She just kept going, her lips traveling lower. Whenever she thought she was being too nice, she would bite down on a new piece of skin, but when ever she thought she was being too rough, she'd start tickling me. Later, we were lying on the floor. Asami looked down at herself and over at me, then she said "we really did a number on each other, didn't we?"

"I don't know, it could be worse." I replied

"Was that a Challenge?"

"No, it was an invitation."

Somehow, we made it back into bed, at about three in the morning, we  both passed out after that.

Allen's P.O.V.

I was awake when I heard the girls next door.

"Honestly." I muttered, rolling my eyes

When I went on a walk the next morning, I heard panting from inside the room they were in, but I decided to knock on the door anyways.

"Korra? Are you alright in there?" I asked

"I'm fine." She replied

"Are you sure? I thought I heard a struggle" I asked, half smiling. that was when Asami opened the door, just enough to poke her head out, several strands of her long black hair were stuck to her face, then she said "It's alright, Allen. I'm taking care of her"

"I see. Well I wanted to remind Korra that her Metalbending Practice began today, in fact, she's half an hour late for her first lesson."

"Oh, shit!" Korra shouted

"Just wanted to remind you, bye kiddo." I said, walking away with my hands shoved in my pockets

Korra's P.O.V.

Asami shut the door and started giggling.

"I'm so, so, sorry. I didn't mean to make you late." Asami said

"I didn't know I was late!" I replied

I threw on my clothes and rushed out the door, not bothering to put my hair up. I walked to the back of Su's house, to her metalbending arena, hoping that I had got there before Allen did, but I was too late, I saw Allen talking to Su and chuckling quite happily. I sat down, hanging my head and pouting, when Su came walking over.

"Hey, kid." Su said

"oh, hi Su. I'm sorry I was late, I'm sure Allen told you everything." I said

"Don't worry about it, I'm not mad."

"Why not?"

"Even though you're the Avatar, you're still human, which means you have human desires, and if... being with Asami is one of them, then by all means go ahead, just don't make it a habit, alright?"

"Alright. Let's get started."

Allen's P.O.V.

I watched from the sidelines as Korra tried, and tried to bend the metal Meteorite. I was told once that only one in a hundred Earthbenders were able to bend metal, but I didn't believe that, it sounds like a loud of crap, I mean, I can bend metal, but I'm a frikking Creator, so who knows?

My mind went back to Aleyna, and I realized I was actually worried about her, normally I wouldn't, because Aleyna was always the strong one, she was always independent, she was the one who always listened to her gut, never had a plan, but still survived it all. When we were around our family I always had to act like I looked down on her, because she had Fallen, but in reality she was my hero, I had never had the courage to destroy our happy little brotherhood, but Aleyna... she knew how to change things, she knew how to make things happen, I was just the maintainer, I kept everything the way it was, and I hated it.

Korra's P.O.V.

When I went to bed that night, I was exhausted, fortunately Asami was already asleep, so I knew she wasn't go to do anything else. I collapsed on the bed, and she pulled me closer, I don't know if I even dreamed that night, but I really did need the sleep.

Allen's P.O.V.

It was lucky that I was awake when Naga barked, I kicked down the door and was just in time to see Korra getting dragged out of a window, Asami was lying on the floor with a poison dart sticking out of her leg. I pulled it out and sniffed it

"Sheer-shrew venom." I muttered, racing out of the room, as I ran past Mako and Bolin's room, I tapped on their window, trying to get their attention, when they got up I shouted "They have Korra!"