Drunken accidents and an explanation of Verlaine

Alex's P.O.V.

I somehow made it home, dunno how, I was fucked up. I saw a sky bison in front of the house and asked myself why, but I didn't make it an issue. Suddenly Korra walked out the front door, and me, not paying attention to her stumbled into her and we fell to the ground.

"Um, Alex... your hands." she said

I looked down and noticed my hands resting on her breasts. "Would you like me to move them, cause there are some other places that they could be of use." I replied cockily

"You're drunk."

"Actually, I'm still drinking." I said, pulling a flask out of my pocket. Korra pulled it out of my hand and said "Nothing good will come of that."

She pulled herself from underneath me and pulled me to my feet. She led me into her room and I stumbled onto the bed, she hopped on the bed and straddled my waist.

"You still up for that hand movement?" She asked

I looked up at her intoxicating blue eyes, I leaned up and whispered into her ear "Fuck... Me..."

"Alex?... you-" a familiar voice said

"A...Asami-" I started, but fell out of the bed. Asami clenched her teeth and walked away and I tried, unsuccessfully to follow her. I started down the stairs, but stumbled and ended up at the bottom, unconscious.

I woke up when I heard someone calling my name.

"Alex!" my mom shouted

I slowly opened my eyes to a blinding light, my head was splitting and I couldn't feel my tongue.

"Fuck, I hate hangovers." I said

"Falling down the stairs didn't help much either,  I'd imagine."

"No, not really. Where's Asami? I kinda fucked everything up."

"She's fine, but she told me that she didn't really want to speak with you, until she's calmed down."

"Dammit. I really fucked this up didn't I?"

"Yeah, but maybe I can talk to her, maybe grant you an audience with our favourite Sato."

"I would really appreciate that, but can you find me some painkillers first?"

"Sure I can, Kiddo. Come on."

Aleyna's P.O.V.

The Forty Second Meeting of Creators:

"Allen, I can't just give her up!" I shouted

"You have to, she was never meant to exist, she doesn't have a place in the universe." Allen replied

"Of course she does, everyone does, we never thought the humans would amount to anything did we? Alex will be as important as one of us, if not more so."

"You can't prove that, it's not possible!"

"Ahem. I believe I have a solution." Allistair Verlaine said appearing behind us

"What do you want Verlaine?!" We both shouted at him

"I believe that a promise is in order, I believe that if you prove your daughter has a place in this universe, this 'little' problem will be resolved. Promise that she'll have a place by the time she reaches maturity and there will no longer be an issue, if she doesn't, well we'll have to fix things."

"I can make that promise. I know she'll be Great." I said

All of this was going through my head while I stood in the Gym doorway, watching Asami destroy a punching bag.

"Asami!" I shouted

"What?!" she replied angrily

"Look, I know you're angry about Alex, but forget you forgiving her, she can't forgive herself, all she wants is a talk, one time. After that, you can leave, tell her to fuck off, and disappear."

"One time. That's it."

"I'll tell her."

Alex's P.O.V.

My mom is back to being the greatest person in the world. She somehow got me an appointment with the love of my life. I walked into the gym and saw Asami waiting in her usual leather jacket and jeans.

"Hey." I said

"Hello." she replied

"Right. Okay, look. I know I fucked up and I'm not even gonna try to excuse myself, because no matter what I say, it won't make anything better, but I want to say something anyways, No matter what happens you will always be the love of my life, and all I want is one more chance, one more chance to make you happy, one more chance to love you."

"Dammit, Alex. Why do you have to be so fucking amazing?"

"I have to try to beat you at something, now don't I? Unfortunately I keep failing."

"You get one more date. If it isn't perfect-"

"I get it, Babe. It Will be perfect."

Author's Note: Sorry about the shortness, and the wait, but I haven't been feeling the greatest. Anyway, Love ya' Blue (ye Klutz)

Love,

AnaisSilveas.