Back again

Chapter 1: Back again

A HIGH SCHOOL FIC.

CHARACTERS

KORI ANDERS - STARFIRE

DICK GRAYSON - ROBIN

VICTOR STONE "VIC" - CYBORG

GARFIELD LOGAN "GAR" - BEAST BOY

RAVEN ROTH - RAVEN

KAREN BEECHER - BUMBLEBEE

XAVIER RED - RED X

KITTEN MOTH - KITTEN

KOMI ANDERS - BLACKFIRE

WALLY WEST - KID FLASH

JADE NGUYEN - CHESHIRE

ROY HARPER - SPEEDY

ALAIN AQUA - AQUALAD

JENN HEXE - JINX

FANG PETERSON - FANG

SOME CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED LATER ON.

The sound of her alarm clock woke her up. Kori reached her arm out to turn it off. She rose from her bed and stretched, letting a yawn escape her lips. She rubbed her gently and got out of bed, walking over to open the doors to her balcony. Kori went outside and placed her hands on the railing. Her emerald green eyes looked across the sky. The sun was rising. She loved to watch the sun set, that's why she begged her parents for the bed room that came with the balcony. The cool breeze touched her tan skin. Her long ruby hair was tangled in the winds blow. She felt a little chill and decided to go inside.

Kori looked around her purple room filled with pictures and stuff animals. Her eyes fell on her calendar. One of the days was circled in red. Her smile grew in excitement. Today was the day her new year at high school began.

She quickly ran to her closet to find something to wear. After a while she finally decided on the perfect outfit. A white skirt, with a purple belt. Kori wore a purple tank top, that showed off a little bit of her belly. She sat at her dresser and grabbed her brush and began to gently stroked her long red hair. She moved her bangs out of the way to put on some make up and then she grabbed her white, high heel boots to put them.

Kori then heard her sister, Komi, calling for her. "Kori Anders! Get your ass down here, NOW!"

' Same old Komi' thought Kori, as she ran down the stairs. In the kitchen was Komi, drinking her coffee. Her long black hair was tied in a pony tail, with her bangs lose. Kori's green eyes met her purple ones.

"About time you woke up, Kori." said Komi.

Kori served herself a cup of orange juice and sat at the table.

"Well, Kori dear, today we start high school again, so I want to lay down the ground rules. While in school, you don't talk to and you don't bother me. Got it." Kori nodded her head. That's when they heard a car horn outside. "Well, that's my ride."

"Wait! Did mom and dad call?" asked Kori.

"Yeah, said they may be here in a month or two."

Then Komi left, leaving Kori all alone.' Figures mom and dad wouldn't be home ' thought Kori.

Growing up, Kori realized her parents were important people. They would always travel around. They still do leaving Kori and Komi all alone at home. Komi, being the older sister, would sometimes be left in charge, but knowing how wild she could be, Kori was left with the responsibility of watching the house. Kori then heard the doorbell ring.