22. Emotions

SURPRISE EARLY UPDATE ! (Fuck the update schedule ima update whenever again)
also I wanted to let you know I haven't really been myself lately and idk if my chapters seem weird but that's why... My mind is very cloudy right now but I'll continue to write the best I can.

Enjoy.

Un-edited

(A/N: check MM because hey there's a video & a picture of outfits I'm sure you've all seen the video but why not see it again? It's my personal favorite but it goes with the chapter so.. :D)

WARNING: there's a lot of time warps in this chapter but bare with me.

July 18

"5, 6, 7, 8! Run faster!" Larry yelled out walking through the large group of dancers.

The twins were back on tour with Beyoncé. It was mid July and they taught workshops as the tour went through each city.

"If you stop you die! Keep going!" Larry yelled at one of the participants then pushed her head down in a playful manner.

As always the twins loved doing workshops. It was one of the highlights of being dancers. They got to meet most of their supporters that way. They spent a few hours teaching their choreography to the participants then at the end decided to do a freestyle session. The bystanders and participants sat around watching the twins get into the zone before they danced as the song of choice came on over the speakers. Larry danced first basically making everyone start to highly anticipated for his brother with his incredibly quick and smooth moves. He slid his feet around on the floor effortlessly, receiving cheers from the crowd. There was never a time when Laurent didn't touch his twin while he danced. He put his hand on Larry as he did his signature leg move. Next was Laurent. Feeling the music, he rocked his body with the song as it built up during the chorus. He started off doing some small constricted movements but then they soon became big and fluid. He spun around one way into a standing position then in reverse going down into a split. Everyone around gasped and cheered as he stood up but got back on the floor and laid there regaining his breath thus ending his freestyle.
Everybody cheered for the twins and they decided to have a little heart to heart with their supporters.

"You guys have to understand I never work for anybody. Ever! We don't back up dance for anybody, were on stage WITH them." Laurent said walking back and forth in the crowd circle he and his brother stood in. "And genius recognize genius and we recognize you guys right now as genius. So don't ever think that you can't be the next Jay Z, the next Beyoncé, because you can but have to get up here and do better than us."

"We always say you do just like us or do better than us. There is no middle." Larry added.

"My last freestyle I did, I'm so tired but I can't leave you guys like this because you give me so much love. So I go harder for y'all. We love you guys so much."

"Now come give us hugs." Larry yelled opening his arms and closing his eyes really tight. Nobody moved because they didn't know if he was serious. He opened his hugs and looked around and put his arms down. "Nobody want to give us hugs? Fine."

Suddenly everybody got up and started rushing toward both twins.

"Wait I didn't ask for hugs!" Laurent yelled as people started closing in on him. "Whatever never mind." He laughed feeling arms wrap around him.