3. Closer

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

December 3rd

It seemed like the day had went by way too slow for each of the girls. They both had work and school for most of the day and it took up their time for the day plans they had, like sudden obstacles kept coming their way for no reason. Shakel was stuck folding clothes at her job and Aaliyah was stuck at cosmetology school doing someone's hair. Aaliyah eventually found a way to get out of school so she could pick up Shakel. They had just a few hours before the concert started and neither of them were home yet to start getting ready. Not only to the girls did it seem like the day was dragging along slower than usual. The twins were so anxious about seeing the girls again, they felt like since the girls would be in the audience that night they needed every single dance step to be perfect. Even though they had been doing these same dance steps for so many years now they felt like they all of a sudden looked terrible and weren't being done right. They went over the steps countless times, they knew them like the back of their hand they could even do the steps in their sleep but at the moment the moves looked like shit and it was starting to frustrate them.

"Ugh!" Laurent groaned. "..Ce est des conneries ! (This is bullshit!)"

"Lau, calm down. We'll get it right." Larry said shaking his head.

They noticed Beyoncé walking by and Larry stopped her. "Um.. Monster?" Larry said as he and Laurent approached her.

Beyoncé turned around and smiled seeing her twin dancers walking up to her. "Yes?"

"It's us birthday Friday.. You know you have show that day and we dance with you..." Larry said beating around the bush. "Laurent you talk." Larry said pushing his twin in front of him.

"What, why!? Don't be scare, I talk all time!" Laurent said giving his brother a look.

Beyoncé shook her head and chuckled. "Come on guys, spit it out." She said placing a hand on their shoulders.

"We don't like asking for stuff from you, Monster." Larry said with a short smile on his face.

"What my brother want to ask is since our birthday is Friday, same day the show in Vegas. Can we get 2 ticket for show for us friends?" Laurent said with a little bit of confidence in his voice.

She took a moment to really comprehend what Laurent was saying because he was speaking such broken English. "Your birthday? Of course, that can be my gift to you. I'll let Melissa know." She said nodding her head. "And I don't want you to be afraid to ask me anything. Ever! I love you guys, okay?"

"We love you too, Monster. Thank you, thank you so much!" They said together as they hugged Beyoncé then she walked off.

Laurent turned to his brother. "Why you be so scare all the time?"

"I'm never scare!" Larry said pushing his brother to walk.

~~~~~~

"Shakel, come on we gotta go now!" Aaliyah said fixing her eye makeup in the mirror.

"Bitch how you gonna rush me but you're fixing your makeup?" Shakel said standing behind Aaliyah.

"Shut up, I was just fixing the wing, I've been ready though." Aaliyah said standing up straight and turning to Shakel. "Let's go." She said grabbing her car keys and spraying herself with some body spray then walking out. She started running down the stairs. Shakel couldn't help but run after her because she was excited too. They had Aaliyah's mom take a picture of them together, they thanked her again then finally left.
After 20 minutes of driving they arrived at the Staples Center and surprisingly found good parking. It was a good 15 minute wait to actually get into the venue because it was a lot of people, but the lines were moving exceptionally fast. Once everyone was inside the show started and ran for about 2 hours. The first song performed was "Run the World" and that's when the twins first came out. That made the girls even more excited. The girls were excited and singing along to all of the song Beyoncé performed. They even danced a little. Being that they were way closer to the stage than they thought they would be, they were so close they could actually touch Beyoncé's heels when she walked by. Who knew it was even possible to get that close to Beyoncé during a concert? The dancers were going all out for this show because most of them were from L.A and had family and friends there to watch them. The twins were also onstage with the best energy anyone could ever have. Beyoncé performed "Why Don't You Love Me" and at the end of the song gave the twins time to freestyle. During the song is when the twins first noticed the girls and throughout their freestyle the twins had their eyes on them almost the whole time. Laurent pointed at the girls and mouthed the word "splits?" The girls nodded their heads yes until they seen him disappear behind the stage them reappear at the top where the singers and band where which had to be about 10 feet in the air. At that point they started shaking their head no extremely fast and waving their hands trying to get Laurent to stop. He smiled devilishly and took a leap off of the platform and kicked his legs out and landed in the splits at the bottom then hopped right back up dancing as if he never did the stunt. "JESUS!!" Shakel yelled as Laurent came flying down and "OH SHIT!!" Came from Aaliyah's mouth. Larry ran in a slight circle because of what his brother did while the girls had a mini freak out. Laurent looked at Aaliyah and smiled as he danced and Aaliyah held her chest still trying to calm down from his stunt. "Oh my god.." Is all she could say. The twins freestyle ended with throwing up the signs of their many dance crews. Criminalz Crew, Veteranz, La Clique, and finally Les Twins then they took a bow. 6 songs later, Beyoncé performed "Grown Woman" which was a never before heard song. Aaliyah and Shakel danced to the beat and loved the song completely. A part of the dance the twins came out and blind folded Beyoncé and danced with her. Larry was being a clown and made all types of faces at Bey as he danced with her. Laurent danced closer to her legs and Beyoncé accidentally slapped him. He was shocked. Larry on the other hand was dying laughing. Beyoncé took off the blind fold and threw it back at Laurent then went on to continue dancing and singing. The show closed out with the song "Halo" and Beyoncé sat near the crowd shaking people's hands and smiling at people and she even let a fan help her song the song.