11. Catch Me I'm Falling

So I got a message saying that Chapter 7 of this book has been made private because... Whatever reason, it's stupid. Sooooo if you're not following me you might not be able to read this story completely because I'm not sure if wattpad will continue to make my chapters private. So yeah please follow me if you don't already, to ensure that you're able to read the story fully. If you can't see chapter 7, remove the book from your library, follow me, then put the book back in your library. If it doesn't work message me and I'll try to help you as best I can. Oh! I'm going to be doing a double update today btw. They may be kind of short because... Whatever reason lol. I'm bad at explaining things ._. Happy reading !

Xo- Jaylee

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March

The weather was finally getting back to normal. The March weather brought sunny days and cold nights. Larry was still working on his trust issues with Shakel given that it had only been two months since he found out. Two days after the incident the twins left because Larry couldn't stand being around Shakel and they had to get back to touring anyway. Shakel was now 14 weeks pregnant. Larry was helping her out as much as he could even though he knew it wasn't his baby. It was the last day of the Mrs Carter Show World Tour and the twins decided they would go visit and stay with the girls before they set off to do any other projects. Shakel wasn't completely looking forward to seeing Larry because she already knew how he'd act around her but she did want to see him. Aaliyah, as always, was neutral about the whole thing. Yeah, she was happy to see the twins again but she expected something to happen in between to mess up the occasion.

It was early Thursday morning and the girls were sitting in the nail salon on their phones, listening to music and talking while they got their manicures and pedicures. Aaliyah was scrolling through Instagram when she came across a picture posted by a fan page. The picture was of Lau and some girl Aaliyah didn't recognize. She read the caption from the fan page and shook her head.
"If this is Laurent's new girlfriend that everyone seen in LA and Vegas that I keep hearing about, I don't like her." The caption read.

She clicked on the names people were tagging on the picture and tried to find out who this blonde girl was in the picture. After clicking several names she finally found who she was searching for. She looked at the pictures the girl has up and determined that she wasn't cute enough to fit Lau's taste. She kept scrolling to find any signs that they were together because she wasn't going to make a big deal out of anything unless she had proof that he was cheating on her. It didn't take long before she found what she was looking for. A picture of Laurent kissing the random blonde girl and it was posted a few weeks before, while they were in New York.

She decided to send a text to Lau. "So... I don't want you to come over but Larry can 😊"

He was in for a surprise when he checks his phone. Aaliyah locked her phone and tossed it in her purse. Shakel watched confused.

"What's wrong?" Shakel asked adjusting her self in the massage chair.

Aaliyah shook her head. "Exactly what I thought would happen, happened."

"What happened?"

Aaliyah stayed quiet for a moment. Her head rested on top of her closed fist and her eyebrows were raised. Shakel knew that look meant something bad. Aaliyah shook her head and put her headphones in and went off into lala land listening to her music. No less than twenty minutes later the girls were paying for their appointments and were out of the door. Naturally, Aaliyah was a fast walker but at that moment she was at the car in a blink of an eye, almost like in one of the Twilight movies. Shakel got in the car and looked at her friend confused. She was lost. Aaliyah wasn't saying anything and probably wouldn't say anything for a few more hours until the twins got there.