13. Toujours

Hello beautiful readers. Please check out the MM for this chapter. I made something special for this book and I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to comment, vote, and share if you like it! 😘 Bisous !

XO

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Lau awakened from his drunken slumber, he looked around confused. Larry wasn't tangled in the bed somewhere next to him like he usually was when they shared a room. He was slightly bothered by the sunsetting light that came through the window but he was more focused on finding Larry.

"Larry?" He called getting out of bed and walking around the room to find his brother.

Just as he walked into the bathroom he heard the door open. He made his way out to greet his brother with a hug but to his surprise Larry didn't greet him back how he expected him too. To him, it had been almost a whole day since he seen his brother and he just wanted to hug him.

"Why you no hug back?" Laurent asked curiously. "What's wrong?"

Larry stood there awkwardly, not wanting to make eye contact with Laurent out of fear.

"Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas? (What's wrong?)"

Larry shook his head and sat down. He started texting Aaliyah to avert his mind from his brother who seemed to be clueless.

"Larry," Laurent spoke softly. "you tell me that you have sex with Liyah and I choked you in my dream. I woke up scared but you was not here."

Larry looked up from his phone confused. Was Laurent actually that drunk that thought it was a dream?

Laurent nodded.

"I know. That's crazy, right?" Laurent said sitting next to him. "I was looking for you to see if you were hurt because I feel that something was wrong." Laurent peeked at the name of who Larry was texting and silently questioned it before actually asking who it was. "Who the hell is Miss Spider? It must be someone from home since they're texting in French." He thought.

"Um.. Lau, you didn't-"

"Who is miss spider?" Laurent asked cutting Larry off.

Larry took a deep breath and quickly replied. "No one."

"Not saying I read your texts but, you say something about sex with her last night."

"Oh.. Don't think of that. You don't remember you was drunk last night?" Larry avoided his brothers question.

Lau gave him a confused look. "I was drunk?" He pondered. "No, yes I was! I remember and you make me mad because you say you..." He started to trail off. "Larry did I really.. Choke you?"

Larry's leg started fidgeting. He didn't want to tell his brother it actually happened because he knew how he would get. Laurent is the type of brother who will pick on you all day but when you actually get hurt by him, he'll be on his hands and knees for forgiveness for as long as it takes. Larry hated it! The thing was that he didn't want to lie but he also didn't want to tell the truth because of this. Larry was quiet for too long so Laurent knew the real answer.

Laurent looked at Larry with eyes full of regret. He didn't like hurting his twin, especially when doesn't know that he did. "I'm sorry, Larry! Please forgive me! I did not mean to hurt you. I love you baby brother." Larry tried to say something but was interrupted before he could. "I will never drink again, I promise!"