16. Sexual Frustration

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon

"Bonjour belle.(good morning beautiful)" Laurent said wrapping his arms around Aaliyah's waist from behind.

"Morning." She replied putting a piece of fruit in her mouth and turning around.

He watched her chewing and couldn't help but ask what she was eating. "What is that?"

"My favorite fruit." She smiled.

"Pineapple." He stated certainly. "Of course."

"Mhm.." She turned around and leaned forward against the counter as she was before and continued eating her fresh fruit.

Laurent's hands wandered along her back slowly then lower to the curve of her arched back. "I love this part of you."

"Hm?" She hummed still eating her fruit.

"This arch in your back." He said running his hand up and down that part of her body.

Still consumed by her fruit she responded dryly. "Ohh.."
He stepped closer and pressed himself against her backside while still moving his hand up and down her back. She looked back at him and smirked. "Get off of me." She laughed standing up straight.

"Nooo," he whined wrapping his arms around her once again. "I need to stay like this forever."

Aaliyah walked to the sink and washed the little bit of dishes that was in there including the bowl she just used. Laurent walked toward the cabinet and got a cup then proceeded to the refrigerator. He stood at the fridge waiting a few seconds for his ice to dispense. He filled his cup and went back to the room without saying anything to her. She finished washing the dishes be walked to the room.

Laurent was sitting up against the headboard eating ice and doing something on his laptop. She looked at him and smiled. He looked up giving her a confused expression. "What?"

"You're frustrated." She smiled.

"No? I'm good." He said confused.

She shook her head. "Babe."

He looked at her still eating his ice. She moved his laptop and grabbed his cup of ice and walked out of the room. "What are you doing?" He asked. She didn't respond until she came back to the room.
"Helping you."

She climbed on the bed and straddled him. "Why can't I have my ice." He said in more of a statement than a question.

"Oh shut up." She said kissing him before he could talk again.

His mouth was cold from the ice and her mouth tasted of pineapple. Immediately his hands went to caress her ass as she slowly started to grind against him. He let out a small groan feeling himself getting turned on because of her. "Je veux de toi.. (I want you)" He said lowly as they pulled away from each other. Aaliyah sat up and took her shirt off which now left her black bra showing. His eyes looked over her lush breasts and he reached behind her back and started fumbling with the clasps on her bra. He did this with caution because he had never actually seen her bare and he wasn't sure that she'd let him unclasp her bra to do so. She didn't say anything though. She just sat there waiting for him to do it. He finally mustered up the courage and did it in one quick flick of the finger. Her strapless bra fell off revealing her silken swells and to his surprise, her nipples were pierced. His mouth creaked open with amazement.

"You hide this from me, why?" He asked while starting to caress her bare chest.

She giggled. "I never hid it, you just never took the time to take my bra off."