5. I Feel It

A/N: Uhm.. This chapter is kinda "graphic"(i guess you can say) at the end. Also, theres something in the media. A song by Luke James called "Love Chile", you should check it out (It goes well with the end of the chapter). 

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group of four were on their way back to the hotel from their night on the town after spending hours at AdventureDome then going to the movies and ending the night with some food and to relax back in Laurent and Aaliyah's suite. Larry wanted to be a little wild that night, coming up with all types of crazy things that they could all do.

"Yeah.. No. I'm not feeling that one, Larry." Aaliyah said laughing as she drove.

Larry rolled his eyes. "Fine. But I want to drink cause my birthday tomorrow." He said in response. Laurent looked at him like he was crazy. "What?"

"You said you not going to drink ever again. You liar!" Laurent said glaring at his brother.

Larry avoided turning around in the front seat to face his brothers glare. "Okay but I'm grown I can drink whenever, if I want to."

"Whatever. I'm not take care of you when you get drunk... But I love you."

Larry turned to his brother. "You don't love me. You never show you love me!" He hissed.

Aaliyah slapped him in the arm then put her hand back on the steering wheel.

"He don't! He mean to me all the time!" Larry explained to her. He rubbed his arm. "Ouch!" Aaliyah shook her head.

"No it's the other way around. You never show that you love him." Shakel said from the backseat.

"Thank you!" Laurent said looking at her in agreement.

"Well Larry, do you want to pick up something from the store?" Aaliyah asked looking at him as the car came to a stoplight.

"Yes!"

Aaliyah drove to the nearest Walmart and parked. Larry stayed in his seat and everyone looked at him.

"Uh.. Are you gonna go in?" She asked.

"Huh? I don't have my I.D and it's my birthday so you should get it for me.. Please?" Larry said giving her a cheeky smile. "I love you..?" He said hoping she'd say yes.

"Really Larry?" Laurent said glaring at his brother again.

"Really Lau? Shut up." Larry said waving his brother away.

"I can't." Aaliyah replied.

"Why not?" Larry asked.

"Uuhhhhh.." She hesitated. "I don't have my I.D either."

"You do, I seen it in you wallet." Lau chimed in.

"Shut up Lau!" Aaliyah said side eyeing him.

Larry looked down at Aaliyah's seat to find her wallet in her lap. He snatched it and began to open it, before he could locate her I.D she snatched it back and slapped Larry in the arm for grabbing her stuff. "Excuse the fuck out of me. Don't grab my wallet like that."

"Calm down! I won't." Larry said wide eyed. "Ouch!" He rubbed his arm. "Lau, your girl is abusive."

Laurent shrugged. "I would slap you too."