19. Wish Granted

Chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon

( Song for this chapter is "I Need You" by Lloyd. It's in MM if you want to listen to it ;] )

"Voilà!" Aaliyah said holding up a mirror in front of Anaïs. "All done! What do you think?"

Anaïs gasped. "I love it! You are truly amazing!"

Anaïs turned toward Élodie and Shakel. "What do you think?"

"I love it!" Said Shakel.

"You look like you are about to do a photoshoot." Élodie commented.

"She is." Aaliyah said pulling out an seemingly expensive camera.

Shakel squinted at Aaliyah. "Why have you never done my pictures?"

"You never asked me to." She shrugged. "Go get dressed Anaïs. I'm going to set up on the beach."

Anaïs nodded and went to put on her choice outfit. Laurent and Larry were on the patio talking while when they seen Aaliyah walk passed them with a camera around her neck and two other large items. Shakel and Élodie sat in the front room waiting to see Anaïs's complete look. Laurent's eyes followed Aaliyah as she walked passed the pool and continued to the sand.

"You should go talk to Shakel." Laurent said getting up and walking in his girlfriends direction.

Aaliyah was setting her tripod up on the sand when she felt hands snake around her waist. She smiled and turned around to face Laurent. "You're done acting weird, I see?"

"Yes," he laughed. "I act like that because I forget that my sisters were coming over today."

"You're weird in general so I mean I guess."

He smiled. "You're so beautiful Aaliyah."  His voice silvery and smoky, somehow drowning out the sound of the waves crashing against the sand less than six feet from where they stood. Her eyes bounced between his eyes to his enticing smile. She tilted her head up slightly and planted two kisses on his soft lips. Surprisingly, he didn't try to take the kiss any further but that was only because he knew if he started something he wouldn't be able to finish it. "I love you." He said holding her as close as he could.

"I love you too." She answered moving the bulky camera that served as a minor gap between them granting his unspoken wish of closeness.

With her chest pressed against his, she felt his quickened heartbeat. That told a lot about how he really felt about her. Although her heartbeat was normal, she couldn't deny the butterflies she had. They may not have tell tale signs to others but at least she could feel them.

Anaïs and Élodie walked toward the embracing couple and 'awh'd' at the affection they witnessed. Laurent turned and asked where his twin was.

"He left. He said something about Paris for the night and that he needed to go now." Élodie answered stepping onto the sand.

"He left Kel?" Laurent asked letting go of Aaliyah.

Anaïs shook her head. "She wanted to stay but he told her she couldn't."

"He's a fucking idiot." Laurent scoffed walking back toward the villa.

It was weird how quickly he went from relaxed and telling Aaliyah he loved her to being angry at his twin brother. She shrugged it off. She went on to take Anaïs's pictures and even took a few of herself and the sisters together. After a 30 minute photo session the girls went inside to look at the pictures. Anaïs was amazed.