8. Her Lies

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was 11:30 at night and Aaliyah had just finished cleaning the house to her liking. She swept and mopped the floors, cleaned the tables, counters, bathrooms and windows and did the dishes. She lit a few candles and went upstairs to take a shower and seen Shakel heading out.

"Where are you going?" She asked confused.

"Oh I'm going out with a few friends from work." She said walking down the stairs.

"Don't do anything stupid Shakel!" Aaliyah yelled down the stairs.

"Shut up, I won't!" Shakel yelled as she walked out the door.

1:25am

Ding-Dong!

Someone rung the doorbell. Aaliyah definitely wasn't expecting anyone so she ignored it. The doorbell run again less than a minute after the first ring. "Ugh!" She groaned as she got up, wrapped her lavender robe around her body and went downstairs. She looked through the peephole and was highly confused at who she saw. "Why are you here?" She said to the person when she opened the door.

"Cause we miss you!" Larry said as he walked in and made his way up the stairs.

"Oh.. Just go upstairs then I guess.. That's cool." She said still confused.

"I had to see you again. I did not get enough time earlier. And we have day off tomorrow so we'll just fly to Dallas tomorrow night." Laurent explained as he walked into the house giving Aaliyah a hug.

"Where my babyboo?" Larry said reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"Uhh.. She went out."

"Where, with who?" He asked.

"I don't know.." She pulled away from the hug. "She should be back soon though. She has work tomorrow."

Larry nodded. "Baby sister do you know how to cook?"

"Why? Are you hungry?"

He put his hand on his stomach and smiled at her. "Yes.." He said shyly.

"Is there something specific that you want?" She asked walking to the kitchen and looked for something to make. He replied no and the first thing that came to her mind was breakfast since it's quick to make. She took out everything she was going to need and prepared it. It took about 15 minutes for her to finish everything. She walked back into the living room to see the twins sitting on the big recliner chair casually leaning against each other comfortably while Larry held on to Laurent's hand. Laurent was shaking his hand trying to get Larry off but he wasn't budging. She giggled a little bit.

"Foods ready." She said starting to walk up the stairs. "I'm not a maid. Serve yourself." She saw how fast Larry got up and ran to the kitchen. She went upstairs to put on clothes but she didn't know that Lau was right behind her until she tried to close the door behind her.

"Were you trying to scare me?" She gasped.

"Not at all." He replied as he closed the door and went to sit on the bed.

"Why aren't you down there being a fat person like Larry?" She asked holding onto her robe extra tight and walking towards the closed bathroom door.

"Not that hungry right now." He said leaning back on his elbows looking at her.

"Go eat now before Larry eats it all, I'm not cooking tomorrow." She said clasping onto the door handle. He notice how suspicious she was acting but he brushed it off.