10. Promises: Part 2

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Remember how you asked me why I've been acting so weird lately?" Shakel said looking down at her feet.

"Yeah. Why you do that? You don't let me touch you or anything."

"I'm pregnant.."

Larry looked at her in shock. "You what?"

"I'm pregnant.." She repeated.

"I should've known! You get sick, you eat more, you tummy look... Like that." He said touching her bloated looking stomach. "Us going to have a family?" He smiled at her but she didn't smile back. "What's wrong?"

"It's not yours though..." She responded in almost a whisper.

The little happiness that was inside of him disappeared. He looked at her for a long time with a blank face while he put every piece together. When this could've happened, why, where and how.

"Why.. What I do to you? Why would you cheat on me?" He asked. "I never did anything to you!" He yelled getting up and pacing the floor in the room. His fists were clenched at his sides and he was breathing hard. She could tell he was angry and at that point she didn't even want to talk anymore. "Who? Who was it?" He asked looking her dead in the eyes.

"Terrence..." She exhaled and tears welled up in her eyes.

In the blink of an eye Larry let out an animal like growl, remembering that name being of the guy from the club and punched a hole in the wall. "Why you fucking do this to me!? I give you everything! I love you, I treat you right!" He knocked everything off of her dresser including picture frames, perfume bottles and jewelry. The glass in the frames and the perfume bottles shattered. "Larry stop! Please stop!" Shakel cried.

He stared at the vase full of red roses he bought her the day before and shook his head. He grabbed the roses out of the vase and threw them on the floor then grabbed the vase and threw it against the wall causing it to shatter and the water inside splashed everywhere. "Tu putain salope!(you fucking bitch)" He yelled at her then punched another hole in the wall. "Vous êtes une salope !(you're a slut!)" His hand was bleeding but he didn't care. "Give me the bracelet." He said pointing to the bracelet on her wrist. It was the birthday gift he got her.

"No!" She refused.

"Give me it!"

Aaliyah and Laurent ran upstairs to Shakel's room once they heard stuff getting broken. Laurent rushed to restrain Larry because he was trying to get the bracelet off of her wrist. She was fighting him for it though. "No! It's mine! You can't take it back!" Shakel cried holding onto the bracelet for dear life.

"Larry! Larry! Stop it!" Laurent said pulling Larry away from Shakel. Shakel cried. She expected him to be mad but she wasn't expecting him to break everything she owned and some. Her room was a mess and there was glass everywhere. Aaliyah didn't have shoes on and ran right over to Shakel, stepping on glass and other broken things but without a care because she needed to comfort her best friend.

"Tu putain!(you whore)" Larry yelled as Laurent pulled him out of the room. "Va te faire foutre!(Fuck you!)" They went downstairs and Laurent couldn't help but lash out on his little brother.