9. Promises: Part 1

a/n: I'm not too sure if talk ever notice what I put in the MM but yeah.. There's always something there lol. Hope you enjoy this chapter

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 21, 8:30am

Shakel slowly pulled herself out of bed and went straight downstairs. As she walked downstairs she held her stomach and thought to herself. "Okay okay I'm going to feed you."

"Happy birthday biiiiitch!" Aaliyah said waving her hand in the air. Shakel smiled.

"Thank you biiiitch!" Shakel said sitting at the counter.

Larry came over with a plate of breakfast and set it in front of her. He gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Happy birthday baby!"

"Thank you!" She said hugging him at the waist.

"I made you breakfast. I hope you like it, I cook good though so I think you will." He nodded and looked at Aaliyah. She agreed.

"He really does cook good, it's kinda like how I cook. It taste different but it's good different." Aaliyah added.

Shakel picked up her fork and started to eat. After a few bites she dropped her fork and ran to the bathroom covering her mouth. She threw up whatever was on her stomach. Larry looked at Aaliyah confused then went to help Shakel. She was on her knees with her head in the toilet, throwing up her life. "You no like my food?" Larry said sounding upset. Shakel was too busy to answer. Larry went and rubbed her back to soothe her. After a few minutes she finished and sat there on the floor with her legs to her chest.

"You ok? My food is that bad?" Larry asked a little discouraged.

She shook her head. "No your food is good. I just don't feel good for some reason.." She said getting up and heading back upstairs.

As Larry walked back into the kitchen, Laurent was coming down the stairs. "What happened to Kel? She look sick."

Larry grabbed Shakel's plate and dumped it in the trash. "Elle a vomi après avoir mangé ma nourriture..(she vomited after eating my food)"

"Oh no, why that happen? You cook good!" Laurent said patting his brother on the back.

Aaliyah shook her head. "Ce est pas pourquoi. (thats not why)" She said as she focused on painting leopard print on the cake she made. Larry didn't really think about what she said because he was so upset.

"I'm going to take a shower." He said then walked upstairs.

"What is that? What you making baby?" Laurent said walking up behind Aaliyah wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his head on her shoulder.

"I told Shakel I'd make her a cake for her birthday and I did that, I just have to paint it." Aaliyah said painting irregular shaped red circles on the white fondant. Laurent watched her carefully as her steady hands worked.

"I didn't know you bake! Can I help?"

She chuckled, "Uhh.. Sure. And just so you know, there's a lot of things you don't know about me."
She put down her paint brush and went to get the second cake tier out of the refrigerator. He watched her grab the smaller cake and put on the island where she was working. He walked to the sink to wash his hands then back to the island.

"What am I doing?" He asked drying his hands.

"Do you know how to ice a cake?" She asked grabbing the buttercream frosting she made earlier. He nodded. "Are you sure?" She asked again.